Chapter 10

Months past and the police had not solved his parents’ case. It wasn’t until two years later that they found the person behind his parents’ murder. Orochimaru had hoped that the man would rot in jail. But sadly his wish was never met. Within a few months the man was released through connection, the raven believed. The raven refused to let the man walk freely.

It was through his marriage with Jiraiya that he managed to secretly get his revenge. He had tracked down the people who were behind Danzo’s release. And in the proses took over their recognized and hidden businesses in over five years. Until one day he got to personally see Danzo.

…..

Humming a soft tune, a sadistic smile broke out across Orochimaru’s face as the man he captured started to wake up. “Danzo, darling. You’re finally awake.” Said man began to struggle against his restraints. “I thought you’d never wake up. It would have really ruined all the fun.” He giggled to himself. “Especially since I went through all of this to make this as romantic as possible.” The golden eyed man giggled darkly.

Rather too pleased with his accomplishment. The man growled. “Whoever you are, I will kill you once I get out of here.” Orochimaru stopped his giggles and pretended to be hurt. “You don’t remember me? You are the one that killed my parents after all. Yet you still pleaded innocent.” He hissed the last words out. He then smirked and light touched the medical equipment neatly placed on a table with his gloved hands.

“But there’ll be no worries,” He turned to Danzo and leaned in forward, his face inches away from the man. “You’ll tell me the truth and every time you don’t.” He took a surgical knife from table and stabbed the dark haired man’s hand, pinning it to the chair.

Danzo tried to hold back his scream of pain. Orochimaru gave an indifferent look towards the man. “You’ll experience a lot of pain. But you have to scream Danzo or this will just be a waste of time.” He roughly pulled the knife out of the man’s hand. “When I get out of here, I'll have my men after you.” The dark haired man threatened, sweat begin to gather on his skin. The blood from his new wound seeping around the surgical knife. Small drops of blood falling on the floor.

The golden eyed man just smiled. “The same men that are under my command." He pointed out. "They seem very loyal to me if you ask me. And it wasn't really hard to convince them. You should have treated them right.” He then turns and grabs a photo of his parents. His father had his arms around his mother’s waist, his mother’s hands on his chest.

His mother had her eyes closed, her face facing the camera as she laughed at whatever it is his father was whispering against his mother’s ear. They were beautiful together and what they had was something special. Like him and Jiraiya. He placed a hand gently on his belly and smiled. He turned to Danzo and showed him a picture of his parent.

A look of realization passed the man’s eyes. Which didn't go unnoticed by the golden eyed man. “Ah, you remember.”

“You’re that bitch’s child.” He cried in pain when the golden eyed man stabbed his leg and once again non to gently yanked the blade out.

“I’d deeply appreciate it if you don’t call my mother that.” He placed the picture back on the table and turned his attention back to Danzo. “Now tell me why did you kill my parents.” The man just laughed and refused to talk.

The younger raven narrowed his golden he swiftly took a tool on the table and forcefully ripped off a nail from the older raven’s left pinkie. Orochimaru sighed in content at Danzo’s screams of pain. “You know, this is all up to you.” He placed the tool under the next nail.

“If you don’t want to talk… its ok, there are plenty of ways I can get you to talk.” With that he ripped off another nail.

Blood started to flow out the nail less fingers. “But you could make it easy on yourself. All you need to do is talk.” Danzo took in big breaths, trying really hard to ignore the pain, while the golden eyed man looks at him with a sinister smile. The tool in his had dripping with blood. “I’m going to ask again Danzo. Why did you kill my parents?” Danzo gave a hysteric laugh, tears flowing down his face. “I killed them because I loved your mother.” He pants out.