Chapter 13

The raven noticed his daughter leaning against the wall. A haunted look on her face. Mikana looked at Orochimaru with wide shocked eyes. "You killed my mother?" Her voice heavy with disbelief and a little betrayal. "Please tell me that it isn't true." Came her wavering voice, a soft whisper that filled the silent hallway as Orochimaru stared at her blankly.

She wanted to believe her whole life wasn't based on a lie. That her parents had really abandoned her on the streets instead of being snatched from her mother.

Though honestly she didn't know why she was so surprised, Orochimaru would kill anyone who he feels has wronged him greatly. "So I wasn't abandoned. My parents didn't abandon me, you just left the man you thought was my father and then you isolated and killed my mother." Mikana didn't know what to do.

She felt lost. She didn't know if she should scream in angry or cry in grief. "It's not good to be eavesdropping on people's conversations Mikana. I've tought you better than that." He said with indifference. Cooly assessing his adopted daughter.

Her whole life she believed she had been thrown aside as an unwanted child. And that's all her supposed 'mother' could say. She had been bitter towards her brothers at some point, knowing that they had a bit of string connecting them together. Only to find out now that she was ripped away from the perfect childhood she could of had. Ripped away from the one person who gave her life.

"I did you a favour." The raven haired man said with out a care in the world. His voice cold and void of emotion. Mikana laughed sarcastically. "By ripping me from my parents. Is that what you call doing me a favour?" She said poisonously, the sneer on her face deepening.

"To top it of this supposed Jiraiya didn't even father me. So you killed my mother for what? For nothing?" The golden eyed man said nothing, choosing instead to just walk away. "I bet Jiraiya couldn't keep it in his pants because he was beginning to think you were pathetic." The older man said nothing, but took it upon himself to give her an an icy glare, a warning in his gaze that spoke little in the ways of disobedience.

But she didn't back down. Ignoring the fear that crept at the back of her mind just because of that one look. "I could of had a mother of my own. I could of had a normal life. No but instead you had to be petty and selfish. You're nothing but a weak little bitch who doesn't want other's playing with his toys."

Orochimaru pinned her against the wall. "A normal life you say?" The raven questioned. "Do you really want to hear what could have been 'your normal life'?" Orochimaru spoke in a quiet, but firm voice, "Your mother wouldn't even had cared about you the way I did. She wasn't even fit to be a mother." He hissed.

His hand gripping her face roughly as he growled at her with a toxic glare printed on his face. "Your normal life would of been you selling your body to the next man in order for her to live a lavished life. Because that is who she was. Believe it or not she even drank and smoked while you were still in her. Is that the life you want? A mother who wouldn't care if you're dead or alive." He gave a sarcastic snort.

"I kept you from that life. I'm the one who gave you a proper home. I'm the one who fed you, clothed you, sheltered you, educated you. With her you would had none of that besides being someone's bitch." He snarled.

The red haired shook her head, brokenly chuckling to herself. "And the life you gave me now is ok?" The red haired woman snarled, her brows drawn into steep exclamations of anger. "I didn't ask you to do all this. You're the one who came to me." He pointed out, his face blank as he stared at Mikana. "You killed your abusive boyfriend yourself. And then you came to me." She froze in place.