Chapter 6

Naruto paced back and forth around the room looking for a way out. He had been searching for a way since his brother was taken. He stopped his pacing and sat at the edge of the bed. His head bowed, each arm beside him, his hands gripping the sheets, knuckles turning white. He shut his eyes as tightly as he could, worrying his bottom lip as he willed his tears away, he felt so helpless not knowing what to do. He sighed and looked at his belly, gently placing a hand over it, rubbing it lightly when his baby made a fuss. He took in a shaky breath and roughly wipes the tears on his face as they began to escape. Glanced at the door and pursed his lips when he eyes landed on the door. Noticing that one of the screws on the door lock is loose. He carefully looks at the door and wonders if he can loosen all the screws in order to unlock the door. He glanced around the room, searching for something he can use. Find nothing he could use, he goes and search the bathroom. He growls in frustration when he once again come out empty handed. Naruto places his hand on his belly when he feels his baby kick. "Bare with me my love. Mommy needs to find a way out and save your uncle and cousin and get out of here as soon as possible." He rubs his belly a couple more times and walks out the room. He had already checked the windows only to find that they were locked. And even if they were opened they were to high for him to jump out of in this condition. An idea suddenly comes to mind and he glanced at the door once again. His gaze then turns on one of the lamps on each opposite side of the bed. He grabs a lamp from the nightstand. Roughly pulling the plug from socket. 'I hope this works.' He thought to himself, walking as fast as could towards the door. "Help! Please help I think there is something wrong with my baby." He said, trying to make him sound panicked while he frantically hits the door. He kept his little act until he heard of the door being unlocked and quickly took to stand on one side of the door. As soon as the unsuspecting man walked in, he hit him as hard as he can on the head. Instantly putting him unconscious. He struggled a little at pulling the man in the room closing the door behind him. Using the cords from the lamps to tie him up and gagged him with a pillow case, so he does not make a noise when he wakes up. He took the man's keys and gun, peeked out the door for any more people and walked out when it was all safe. Quietly as he could Naruto went down the hallways in the direction they took his brother, pressing himself as deeply as his body could possibly allow into the shadow. He then heard footsteps and voices, and kept still and hidden. A man and a woman went past him without noticing, laughing at whatever funny thing they were chattering about. Naruto breathed a sigh of relief when they were far away. He pressed his back to the wall inching his way to peek around and down the next hall. He carefully opened the doors around him. Searching for his brother in any of these rooms. "Hay who are you and what are you doing here?!" Naruto cursed under his breath and spotted two men advancing to him. The blond aimed, shooting one man on the leg and the other on the shoulder and ran away as fast as he can. When he roundeda corner, he saw a bewildered Mikana with a bundle in her hands. Naruto quickly point the gun at her. "Where is my brother?" He questioned. The red haired woman quickly recovered from her shock. A sly expression flitting across her features as she said. "You wouldn't really shoot me with your new niece in my arms would you? You might miss and hit her." As if backing up her words, the baby in her arms cried. Naruto's blood went cold. "Shhh. Hush now little one, your uncle is here." She cood at the baby, rocking just a little to calm her down. "She's beautiful." She caressed the baby's cheeks. "You're going to be a little heartbreaker when you grow up. I bet your daddy will be beating boys with a stick." She made funny faces at the baby. Using baby talk as if she would understand. Naruto got himself together. "Give her to me and tell me where's my brother." He ordered. Mikana glanced at him with mild amusement. She looked up at the ceiling as if to think about it. "Hmm? I think I have a better idea. You be a good boy and get back to your room and watch over your niece." Naruto cautiously watched her. "A-and if I dont?" He inwardly cursed himself. The blue eyed woman pulled a gun out from behind her and place lightly it on the now sleeping baby. She then glanced back at the blond, a twisted smile adored her face and the blond's breath hitched. "I'll let you figure that out." Her red painted lips pulled in a smirk. The unspoken threat hanging in the air. Naruto glanced at the group of men and women standing behind him. Probably standing there to keep him from escaping. "What will it be?" She asked in a singing tone. Naruto sighed and dropped the gun causing Mikana to grin. "Good boy." She walked over to him and handed him the baby. Signaling one of her subordinates to handle the blond. "Make sure he stays in that room this time and kill the idiot that was supposed to watch him. I have a call to make." She walked away and paused as if remembering something. "Oh and Naruto, pray your brother makes it." She laughed at the panicked look the blond made, her comment gave chills up his spine and she walked away.