Chapter 5

Mikana clapped happily and a hug grin on her face. "Ahh we're finally here." She said, turning to the Uzumaki brothers, smiling at them as if everything was fine. "You guys are going to love it here." She ordered one of her men impatiently to open the door.

And then ordered another two to escort the pregnant brothers out of the van. "Tada. Lovely place right? Oh you should see your room. Now I won't tell you anything about it otherwise I'll just ruin the surprise. I even prepared it myself." She said it proudly. Naruto and Kurama stayed close to each other as they were escorted into the mention. The blond notices that the older man's walks were to widen to a heavy waddle.

He places his hand on the red haired males back to give him a little support. Kurama takes deep breaths in and harshly breaths out. Mikana noticed this to but ignored it. "I would love to give you a tour of the house." Said the red haired woman as the walked up the stairs. "But what will be the point of that when you'll be kept in one place. It would just be a waste of time." They passed several doors in the hallway. Naruto and Kurama remained silent.

Kurama occasionally grimsing in pain. They finally stopped at a door. The blue eyed woman opened the door dramatically and pointed in the inside of the room. "This is where you'll be staying." She said excitedly. The brothers stood weary in front of the opened door. "Well get in and tell me what you think." She gently shoved them inside.

The room was strangely cozy for a place they would be kept in. The walls were a pale grey almost white. The bed was place in the middle of the room against the wall. Two small tables with lamps on each side of the bed. A small table with books and a vase on top placed between two windows. And a royal blue vintage chair facing the corner of the bed.

"Wonderful right? It took me a whole day for me to pull it of. Can't really keep you the same way we keep our victims. You guys must be comfy when carrying precious cargo." A man that was with them whispered in her ear and she nodded her head in acknowledgement. "Well mother wants to see me. And I'm sure he'll be coming here soon to meet you." She turned to the man and ordered him to stand guard by the door.

The man nodded and went to go stand outside the room. Mikana turned to Naruto and Kurama for the last time. "I promise you'll enjoy your stay." Her smile had a hint of wickedness behind it as she closed the door behind her and a faint click of the lock could be heard. Kurama hissed in pain and Naruto gently pushed him to sit on the bed.

His face itched with worry. The older Uzumaki had tried to get into a more comfortable positions during their time in the van but unable to. And it seems even now he can't get into a comfortable position to ease the cramps. The baby felt different and his belly starts shifting lowering, as if the baby was  attempting to move down.

His breathing started to come out in irregular pants, cold sweat running down his back and making his clothes cling uncomfortably to his frame.  The blond moved close to him. "Kurama, I need to check if everything is ok with your baby. Is it ok if I check?" Naruto asked, concern written all over his face.

Kurama couldn't say a word. He was in so much pain he couldn't even try to put a reasonable sentence together. He nodded, giving the blond his permission. The blond lightly touched his brother's belly, feeling the skin was a lot harder under his fingertips.

As he brought his hand below the swollen belly, Kurama flinched and pulled away from his brother's fingers. Complain it was too tender there. Naruto pulled in a shaky breath. His eyes frantically scanning the room for a way for them to get out. All to familiar with the signs of labour. "Kurama we need to get you out of here. I going to try and find a way for us to leave-" His sentence was interrupted when the door suddenly swung  opened.