My Bad Boy- A Matthew Espinosa Fanfic-

Hey this is my new Fanfic. Enjoy the first chapter of this book!!!

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£

I woke up in my new room. The walls were green with light hanging all around them. My dresser and tv set were against the wall in front of me. To my right was my door and my paint brushes and paints and other things for my canvas that is resting by the corner. They all hung in the pockets of a wall hanger.

My bed is against the wall behind me. To my left was my giant window. And outside, right across was someone else's window. I saw a boy before I went to sleep, but I just saw the back of his head. I couldn't even tell what color hair he had.

I got out of my warm bed and walked up to my dresser. I picked out my clothes for my first day of school I picked out my super ripped skinny jeans and my white muscle shirt along with my white vans. I laid them out and took a quick shower. My black hair went down to my waist, and I don't plan on cutting it. I got out and put on my outfit. Then I went to my bathroom and put on light make up. I straightened my hair and left it out. My dad made us move because of work.

I just shrugged that thought off. I'm not mad, I'm a generally happy person. I grabbed my book bag and went downstairs. Breakfast was waiting, so was my dad. My mom died a few years after I was born. I have no siblings. It's just me and my dad.

"morning Aurora" my dad said.

"morning dad" I smiled.

We talked while eating breakfast until it was time to go to school. I'm 17 and am going to high school. I love high school but also hate it. I walked to the bus stop and saw that it was only me and another girl. She was brown haired and had just as long hair as mine. She had dark brown eyes and was just a little shorter than me.

"hi" she smiled at me.

"hi" I smiled back.

"you're new right? I'm Shahista" she said.

"Yeah and I'm Aurora but you can call me Aria" I replied. Then the bus came.

"come sit with me" she said. She guided us to the very back where a boy was sitting with two vacant seats. He was wearing glasses. But he was no geek. He had black curly hair and heart-melting brown eyes. He was pretty fit. As he saw us coming he smiled at Shahista. She sat down next to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"this is my boyfriend, Grant." she beamed.

"hi" he said.

"hi I'm Aria" I said. I sat down next to Shahista.

When we finally got to school and Shahista took me to the office and helped me with my classes. Luckily we had the same classes. We walked into first period only a couple minutes late but the teacher wasn't there.

As I walked down the row of seats a boy caught my eye. He had dark brown hair and a bandana on. His eyes were dark brown but still beautiful. He was goreous. Our eyes locked but only for a breif second before I was pushed. I looked to see an even more gorgeous guy. He had dirty blonde hair and pure molten gold eyes. Damn.

I'd probably be in love with this guy if he didn't open his mouth. "watch where you're going" he snapped. Are you serious?!

"yeah, says the bitch who pushed me" I snapped back.

"excuse me" he said, he looked fuming.

"your excused" I said walking away to my desk. I sat down next to Shahista.