Chapter 20

Er Ma Gerd!!! I love you all soooo much! TYSM for 4k!!! You're all amazing.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

It was 1:00 pm and cloudy outside. It was pretty cold. I wore my Tie-die sweater Cameron got me that says "Supreme" and my active socks with my pajama shorts. Matt thought I looked cute when I wear sweaters.

I walked into the living room and re-lit the candles while Matt made the fire place again. We cleaned the rose petals or *this house cleaning lady would have been pist*.(Comment Which Vid Matt Said That!!)

I sat on the couch in front of the fireplace and Matt sat next to me. He lifted my legs and put them on his lap and pulled me closer. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"one day we're going to be doing this in our own house and you're going to be talking about how much you love the diamond ring I got you." Matt smiled. "you know, you're wedding ring." he whispered.

"well I can't wait for that day" I smiled at him. I pressed my lips to his and he intertwined our fingers. He moved closer, leading me down to lay on my back. Our legs tangled with each other as our kiss got heated.

His tongue slipped in and it glided against mine. I tugged on his hair lightly, then my phone rang.

"hello?" I asked into the phone, while Matt was still kissing my neck.

"Aria! I miss you!!" Cameron screamed through the phone.

"I miss you too!!" I laughed. I then gasped at Matt's tongue gliding against my skin.

"uh you okay?" Cameron asked with a worried voice.

"oh um yeah, but unfortunately I'm kind of busy, helping Matt with something in the room." I said pretty unbelievably.

"wait! ARE YOU TWO BACK TOGETHER?!?" he screamed through the phone.

"holy shit even I heard that!" Matt said his lips parting from my neck.

"love you bye!" I yelled before hanging up. Matt started to laugh.

"hahahahahaha" Matt just continued.

"fine. I'll just go find a cute french boy to make out with." I raised an eyebrow, about to get him off me. He stopped and looked at me. He looked pisst but I just smiled cheekily.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned it to the couch. "I'll kill him." Matt said with a serious face.

"I love you." I whispered.

"Je t'aime." he whispered back. My eyes went wide and I threw my arms around him.

"best French words ever spoken." I smiled.

He pushed his lips to mine, moving them in sync. I ran my fingers through his soft, dark blonde hair. He ran his hands up and down my legs.

"Everything about you is .....so fucking addicting." he whispered to me. I lightly moaned into our kiss.

"Matt, my love for you is like the universe. It's scary. It's beautiful. It's infinite." I smiled. "I'll never give up until my heart stops beating. Never letting go until my lungs stop breathing." I said.

"Ari, my love for you is so deep, that the ocean is fucking jealous." he replied is a low tone. I smiled wide at his words. Unfortunately this is our last day here. We're leaving tomorrow morning. Literally waking up at 4:00.

"babe. Maybe we should get up and-" I began but Matt's lips interrupted me as he pressed them against mine.

"no. Besides I wanna see you in that lace bra of yours." he said in his dark voice that drives me crazy.