Chapter 3

Hey you guys!! New update!!! Not edited.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I woke up to a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. It was Cameron. We have sleepovers now. I started to poke his face.

"the fuck you want?" he groaned sleepily.

"school" I said. He got up and jumped to his room in only sweats. It was pretty funny. I took a quick shower and let my hair dry naturally. I put on a pair of denim shorts. I then put on a burgundy v-neck. I pulled on my burgundy active socks and then my white vans.

Cam came back in thought the window. "let's eat breakfast real quick then leave k" he said.

"kk c'mon" I beckoned. We went downstairs and ate breakfast quickly. We got to his car and drove to school. Our group was waiting for us. Once again everybody staring at us getting out of the car. A lot of people passed, greeting me. I always kept a smile.

"hey bitch" Shahista greeted.

"hey" I laughed.

"So about Matt..." she trailed

"Going right back to hating him. I'm not being used for sex. My first time isn't gonna be taken by some Bad Boy." I stated.

"good" she smiled. Carter came up to me and put an arm around my shoulder.

"aye gurl" carter laughed. I laughed at him.

"aye carter" I joked.

"hey! Carter hands off" Cameron yelled from behind. He wasn't mean about it, he was being overprotective.

"okay okay" carter put his hands up in surrender I rolled my eyes playfully at them. Then the bell rang.

"let's go" Shahista smiled.

We got to first period and after a good five minutes, Matt decided to show up.

"sorry I'm late" he smirked.

"take a seat Mr.Espinosa" the teacher said in a bored voice.

"what were you doing man? Banging some chick in a closet?" he friend asked. He just smirked and did some hand shake with the guy.

"That's why I'm going right back to hating him" I laughed lightly. He looked at me and I gave him a disgusted look. After two more periods it was lunch time. I wanted to walk the halls a little. My head hurt a little.

I turned a corner and I saw Matt and his friends. They were laughing and then I caught Matt's eye. He. Of course, put on his Bad Boy smirk. He loves that look doesn't he. My head was pounding now.

"come here baby, give me some" a friend of his whistled. I rolled my eyes. I seriously didn't feel good.

"you know you want it" Matt laughed. Ok the world is spinning now. All I hear now is a bunch of "ow ow" and "come here babe" and "lets go in the closet"

I could see okay. But even that was going away. But that's when I fell to the ground. My eyes slowly closing. The last thing I saw was Matt running to me and cursing "fuck" while his friends had worried faces. Then I just blacked out.

I opened my eyes to find myself in the nurses office. "what the" I mumbled.

"oh good you're up. You passed out. Dehydration got to you" the nurse smiled apologetically. I just nodded.

"can I go now?" I asked. She nodded a yes. I picked up my book bag and walked out of the room. When I did someone wrapped me into their strong arms.