Chapter 12

Yes I'm still on a break. I really love how you guys like this book so I'm gonna update as much as I can during my break. Enjoy.
Not edited.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

I shot out of bed with this strange feeling in my stomach. I ran to the toilet and threw up. It was disgusting. I have no idea why I did. After I threw up I took and shower and today brushed my teeth longer than usual. I straightened my hair and put it into a high ponytail. Then I put on a pair of ripped up high waisted shorts and a grey Obey tank top. I slipped on my red vans and grabbed my bag and jogged downstairs. My Dad was home.

"Hey Daddy" I said hugging him.

"hey princess" he hugged back.

"are you gonna leave again" I asked.

"no, well not for about a week or two" he answered.

"kk" was all I said. I ate breakfast then Cameron came and drove us. The whole ride he was complaining about Matthew. I told him that he needs to get over it. We finally got to school. I greeted all my friends and messed around with Taylor before class started.

I took my normal seat then Matthew came in taking the seat next to me. He was wearing a shirt that was black on the sleeves and back but blue in the front. He also had a pair of khakis on and the sunglasses I have. I grabbed my bag and put them on then looked at Matt. Yes he looked mure badass in them but I decided to stick my tongue out at him. He shook his head jokingly and laughed.

Finally first period was over. Matt walked me to my locker. He kissed me but I pulled away before it deepened.

"Matt, there's people" I said. I don't care, but I don't want to make out in front of them.

"fuck that, I just got you back" he said. He crashed our lips together, pushing me up against the locker. I kissed back. Then I heard whistles.

"Get some Espinosa!" some dude said. I rolled my eyes and left to my next period.

"Ari wait." Matt said. I just kept walking. I wasn't mad, I just wanted to go. He caught up with me.

"Matt I have to go to class" I groaned.

"ok. But I just wanted to say I'm sorry" he said.

"I'm not mad ok? Love you" I said before kissing him quickly then heading into class.

"love you too" was all I heard as the door closed.

The day went by normally. Matt doesn't know it's my birthday tomorrow, only Taylor and Cam and Shahista know. Cameron wants to throw me a party but I said absolutely not. I wanted to go to the beach. Taylor texted everyone about it and my new phone blew up about how I didn't tell any of them. Pretty much everyone has gotten along with Matt. Matt is blowing up my phone the most, pretty mad a bout me not telling him I decided to call him.

"hello?" I said.

"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TMRW?!?!" Matt yelled through the phone.

"Matt come over. I don't want to argue and I want to feel your arms around me so badly." I said. He sighed loudly.

"Fine. But this conversation isn't over" he replied. We hung up and five minutes later I heard the doorbell. I opened in and Matt immediately hugged me. I intertwined our fingers and led him upstairs. Cameron is at Taylor's. Me and Matt sat on my bed and talked for an hour or two. We talked about everything and anything.

"I really love you" I said.

"I love you too, so much" he said.

"Matt, not to sound to needy but it's pretty hard to function without you even for a few hours. I'm so in love, it hurts." I said. He made our eyes meet.

"Aria, we haven't been together for long, but I'm in love. I was the bad boy that used girls, and you changed me. I love you more than I could put into words. I'm so lucky I have you, you're beautiful, smart, funny, kind and strong. And emphasis on the beautiful. You have two different eye colors, you have the longest hair in school, you're the definition of perfect-" I didn't let him finish. I smashed my lips to him. Not hard, just fast. He slipped his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues battled as he hovered above me. My fingers tangled in his hair. I pulled off his shirt then he pulled off mine. He was about to unhook my bra but I stopped him.

"I'm not ready" I said.

"That's fine with me" he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him playfully and kissed him again. We went right back to making out. I'm turning 17 in three hours, I was born at 12:03 am. I'm young, but I don't think I'm ever going to feel like this angling. There is no way it is possible. Matt means everything to me, more than life itself. I'm too young to know what love feels like but if I would give my life up for him like I know he would do for me, then that's love. What me and Matt have is fire. A flame that will never go out. Even if he breaks my heart a million times I know I'll go running back. I know that makes me sound like one of his sluts but I don't care. I can't even put into words how much I love him. I didn't know this existed, that you could love so much that your heart aches.

Matt is the one.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

Ik its short af. IM STILL ON BREAK! I love you but I need the break, because school is starting. There will be more chapters just not everyday. Don't delete this off your library please. Love you so much. THANK YOU FOR 500 READS!!!! I love you all. Vote, Fan, Comment!