Chapter 1

Hey you guys!! New update i know some of u wanted this. Not edited

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

I woke up with a smile on my face. I quickly ran into the bathroom and showered. I blow-dried and straightened my hair once again. I put on my clothes which consisted of leather tights and a red plaid dress along with my black combat boots. I tied my hair in a pony tail that was high up but my hair still looked long.

I walked downstairs and found a not on the kitchen island. I picked it up it said-

Had to go on a last minute business trip, money is where it always is, love you.

I rolled my eyes. He always does this, he leaves unexpectedly when everything was in a good mood. I ate breakfast that i made for myself. Then right when I was finished the doorbell rang. I opened it to find Cameron smiling at me.

"morning" he smiled.

"morning" I smiled back. He took me to his car and opened the door for me. As we drove we sang along to the songs playing off the radio such as 'Am I Wrong' one of my favorites. He made me laugh. This is definitely the start of a beautiful friendship.

As we got out the car, all eyes were on us. We walked to his group which apparently I am now a part of. Shahista and Grant weren't here. I looked around and found them. They were sticking one another tongue down each others throats. They didn't look like a slut couple they looked like a genuinely in love, happy couple. I was a little jealous of their relationship.

The bell rang and we all went to our classes. "So are you and Cameron a thing?" Shahista asked.

"what! No" I said.

"oh that's a shame, he hot" she said.

"you have a boyfriend" I said laughing.

"Grant is much hotter. So it's ok. You two would be a cute couple." she laughed back.

"no. He's a friend that's it." I layer it out.

"oh ok" she smiled, understanding.

We sat in our seat and right when Taylor was gonna take the seat on the other side of me, Matthew took it. "hey sunshine" he smirked at me. I glared at him. But he just glared at Taylor who mirrored his glare.

"fuck off Matthew" I retorted.

"nope" he just smirked at me his obviously famous bad boy smirk. That one that has girls ogling at him.

"whatever" I said. And Shahista got up to move seats directing me to come with her. I got up but Matthew gripped my wrist.

"where do you think you're going" Matthew said.

"away from you" I snapped.

"don't try to give me that act. You know you want to sit here, you know you want me." he raised an eyebrow.

He just yanked me back to my seat. Before I could do anything the final bell rang and the teacher walked in. Ugh! I just plopped back down and crossed my arms. Today is a short day so we skip our two next classes and go straight to lunch, then we go to our regular classes. When the bell rang I was the first one out of the room.

Shahista and I were walking the halls. Then we turned a corner then... Ew. Matthew had some blonde against the lockers. They were just looking at each other until she giggled and he smirked. He turned his head and saw me. Our eyes locked. He pushed himself off the bimbo but she grabbed him. Not aggressively but desperately.

He just said he'd come back and Shahista grabbed my arm. "Don't you dare" Matthew said directing to Shahista. I nodded and she scurried away. She was obviously scared.

"what do you want?" I snapped.

"to talk" he said. He grabbed my arm and led me to a... CLOSET?!?! NO!

He pushed me in. It was actually empty so there was enough space. "Matthew what do you want?" I asked once again. Ugh he's annoying.

"why don't yo want me? Every other girl does even that friend of yours" he smirked.

"that friend of mine has a boyfriend. Who is by the way ten times better you" I retorted.

"better, maybe. Hotter no, that's why you didn't say it." he smiled back. Not a genuine one, a conceded one.

I gulped. "you wish" I rolled my eyes.

"you know you're different" he said.

"because I can tell how much of an ass you are?" I said.

"whatever," he said. And swung the door open and stomped away. I hear him say something after whatever it sounded like "just watch" but I shrugged it off.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Yes Shahista I am happy. Are you? God! Hope you guys like my update. Follow, Vote, Comment ect. Tell people about this story please!!