Chapter 8

I'm updating one last time today to make you all happy. still on break thoe

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I woke up next to Cameron. yes we made up. he doesn't approve but he knew there was no changing my mind. Matt knows I sleep next to Cam.

Today we don't have school... thank fully. I am so over getting dirty looks from Matts slutty past. Cameron helped me make breakfast and we sat down and ate together. but then he got a text from Taylor saying he needed Cam. so he left.

I decided to call Matt. "hello?" Matt said.

"Heyyyy" I said.

"Oh babe, hey" he answered.

"Wanna come over?"i asked.

"YES! I mean uhm, yeah sure." he coughed. I laughed.

"Kk see you in 5 " I said.

"K babe and I can hear your smirk" he said before hanging up. he was right, I did smirk. after a while the bell rang. I opened the door for Matt.

"Hi baaaaaabe" he said like a child before me plopped down on the couch.

"Morning to you too, sexy" I said plopping the same way right next to him.

"Why don't you show me how sexy you think I am" he smirked

"Nah, I'd rather not" I smirked back.

"Oh c'mon" he pouted.

"Nope" I said. that's when he tackled me. "Matt!" I whined.

He just chuckled before kissing me.

Zebah's pov

I was with Hayes. We were at the pool. My bikini was white with pink floral print. Hayes smirked at me.

"What?" I amused.

"You look very cute" he said, stretching his words.

"We'll you look very hot" I said in the same way. he smirked at me once again. we were in the water. he swam up to me and put his hand on my hip. then kissed me. obviously I kissed back.

He licked my lip asking for entrance which I granted. our tongues danced on one another, sparks shooting left and right. he pushed me up against the private pools wall.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?" he whispered, which made me shiver. I nodded.

We got to his room and he pushed me up against the wall once again. things were getting steamy.

Now he laid me on his bed with him hovering above me. yes we were both barely clothed and soaking wet, but we're not having sex at our age. we're only 15 (Ik that's not hayes' age but it's a fan fic so bare with me)

He ran his hands up and down my body and I grazed my fingers against his toned abs. Then we heard the front door and voices. I can tell it was Nash. Hayes got up.

" I'm gonna change" I said.

"K babe I'll be in the shower" he said back before pecking my lips.

*Next Day*

Auroras pov

Matt slept over last night. Cameron didn't like it. We decided to go grab some breakfast. so we did and it was really good.

Then we went to the park. he held my hand the whole ride and when we got there. I finally get to call the bad boy, My Bad Boy.

We sat under a tree and just talked.

"Why do you like me?" Matt asked out of the blue. wtf kind of question is that?!?

"Why wouldn't I?!? I said.

"I've used so many girls and it was a total bitch to you" he said looking down. I put my hand to his cheek, mailing him look into my eyes.

"You're not what everybody thinks. you are so sweet sometimes and caring and funny" I smiled.

"I love you. no matter how many times I say it, it won't be enough" he said.

"Well, Matthew, I love you to the moon and back" I said. he leaned in.

"Everybody know that the world revolves around the sun. my world revolves around you."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I'm sorry I'm still on a break but I will try to update. sorry it's shorty