Chapter 24 - finale

READ AN AT THE END!!
|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|
It's been two months since Matt's confession of guilt. I made sure to get rid of those feelings of guilt. We are now officially seniors. Matt is captain of the football team as I predicted. Shahista and I are co-captains of the schemer squad. Cliché, yes, but she dragged me. Plenty of Matt's groupies are on the team along with Nash and Cams so they aren't exactly the nicest. Brooke an Anna are on the team, Brooke and Matthew have made up finally.
Shahista is gonna go to NYU with me. Cameron, Nash, and the Jacks will be going to Dartmouth, and Matthew will be going to Yale. I'm the only one who knows if I got in or not.
I was currently in my third period waiting for Matt to walk in. He finally does, and the first thing that happens is all the girls smile and giggle. Of course Matt rolls his eyes, I earn a few glares and I just keep on smiling.
Matt was wearing a Diamond sweater with Khaki pants and his black vans. His earrings were on as usual, behind him Nash and Shahista came in, holding hands. Matt sat next to me and intertwined our fingers.
"You look cute." he complimented
"thanks. Where we're you?" I asked. We have all classes together and he didn't show up for the first two, and he wouldn't answer my texts.
"my phone broke, had to get a new one." he said holding up a new IPhone 6 with a case that said "Fuck You" I laughed. I had the same phone except my phone cover had blue floral print and had the words M.L.E. yes it's his initials. It was a gift from him, so why not?
"how did it break?" I chuckled, ready to hear this.
"I uh, it kind of fell out of my hand while I was driving, and through the window." he replied, scratching the back of his neck. I burst into laughter. "shut up!" he pouted, jokingly.
"haha, only you Matt, only you." I smiled while shaking my head.
Then class started. Soon the day was over and I went to the changing rooms. I changed into my cheer practice clothes which consisted of Nike tights, loose crop top, and my running shoes. I walked down to the field and waited for all the girls to gather and quiet down.
"okay, so as you know the game is on friday. That gives us three days." Shahista said to everyone.
"yeah, and we need to be ready. So first let's start out with some warm-up stretches." I called out. We did our warm-ups and then discussed our positions. We were able to squeeze in a pyramid practice before practice was over.
I took a body rinse, so my hair wouldn't get wet and then changed back into my clothes. I walked to the bleachers and waited for Matt. Matt went in late because coach made him run a few laps four bad mouthing.
eventually he came. "ready to leave?" I asked, laughing lightly at his tired appearance.
"yeah." he huffed. I turned around and started to walk but Matt grabbed my waist. "by the way, you looked really hot out there" he smirked before kissing me. I kissed back, running my fingers through his damp hair. I could smell his cologne, the one he spray always after he showers.
His tongue asked for entrance and I gladly granted it. We were having a total make out session and the boy from the team decided to start howling and chanting as they spotted us. I pulled away and started laughing into Matt chest from embarrassment. My cheeks were red and Matt flipped them off playfully.
They all made kiss faces as they left. Matt held my hand and we walked to his car. "where are we going?" I asked.
"on a date." he simply answered.
"okay, where is this date?" I said.
"you'll see." he smirked. We drove off onto the highway. I barely go on the highway since everyplace I go to is near my house or through the other freeway.
Soon after half an hour of driving. He stopped the car. I got out the car and saw that we were at a kind of cliff. I was more like a mountain but we were already at the top without driving up. I looked down and saw bamboo stairs that go all the way down to a beach. It was a little far so all I could see was something white sitting on the sand.
"c'mon" Matt smiled, holding his hand out for me. I took it and we walked down together. When we got to the bottom I sucked in a breath.
"oh my fucking god, I love you!" I exclaimed as I jumped into Matt's arms. Sitting on the sand was a white blanket with black Aztec patterns all over it. Rocks were behind it, supporting like twenty pillows. Right next to it were two baskets. One holding food I'm guessing and the others, a bunch of folded, cozy looking blankets.
Right next to that, was a little rock, closer to the pillows, that was holding a bottle of wine and two glasses. The sunset gave it the perfect setting. (PICTURE AS BANNER)
Matthew wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder, pulling me closer in the process. Then he turned me around and kissed my forehead.
"Happy Anniversary" he smiled. I was taken a bit by surprise, I didn't think he would count it since we broke up. Thankfully, just like me he wanted to completely forget about that.
"Happy Anniversary" I smiled widely. My eyes were getting watery from tears of joy but I kept them from falling.
"I Love You Aurora Lana Martin" he chuckled. I smiled.
"I Love You Matthew Lee Espinosa" I beamed before pressing my lips to his.
|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|
OH MA GOD!!!!!!! THAT'S IT FOLKS!!!!! Sorry for it being a little short but i wrote it then it deleted on me so fuck this iPad.
Anyways IMPORTANT: SEQUAL IS OUT NOW!!
LOVE YOU ALL AND IT WAS AN AMZING EXPERIENCE WRITNG THIS BOOK!! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
-FreshPrinceOfCam