Chapter 2

Hey you guys. Back with a new update. Enjoy!!!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

It was after school and we were all going to the mall. I just can't get Matthew out of my head. Me and Shahista were walking ahead of the boys. I explained what happened with Matthew.

"so you're his new target" she raised an eyebrow.

"ugh! Whatever" I rolled my eyes. Not at her, but her statement.

"I just wish someone can give him a taste of his own medicine" she said.

"well not me" I said.

"why not?" she asked.

"because I'm just a target according to you. He just some hot-" I was interrupted.o

"who's hot?" someone said behind me. I knew exactly who it was. I could feel his smirk through his words. I turned around and there stood none other than Matthew Espinosa.

"Taylor is" I smirked back.

"Sure" he said. I glared at him

"did you need something?" I asked coldly.

"this is the mall everyone comes here, I was just curios about you" he retorted. He was with a group of other boys. All looked normal but then again all had sluts clinging on to them. Matthew was wearing his Khaki pant and a white T shirt with a denim sleeveless jack. And black ray bands completing the 'Bad Boy' look.

"whatever" I said.

"take a walk with me" he said. Before I could snap back he put a strong arm around my shoulder, pulling me with him.

"Matthew can you please stop" I said. Somehow we ended up outside. He pinned me against the brick wall.

"nope" he chuckled, "answer me correct this time, why don't you want me?" he asked. Is he fucking serious?!?

"because, I don't want to be a toy. Wanting you, is wanting to be another toy. I am not that girl." I snapped and shoved him off.

I ran inside. I first saw Taylor and ran to him and put my arms around him.

"did he do something?" he asked. Anger in his tone.

"just opened his mouth" I answered.

"hey I don't know if this is soon, but want to go on a date with me?" he asked. His voice cracked. Probably because I ran back to him after being with Matthew. He thinks I wasn't ready or something. I smiled at him.

"of course I will " I beamed.

"how about tomorrow night. Dress casual" he smiled, intertwining our fingers. I just blushed deeply.

When we got home I told Shahista everything over the phone. She was so happy for me. Then I heard a tap on my window. I walked to it and unlocked it.

"Cameron did you really just jump from your balcony to mine?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"yup" he said. "I live here now, I'm your long lost brother" he smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Mhmm" I smiled.

"I am your brother though" he smiled.

"sure, why not?" I smiled. He has been acting like one.

"so I hear you got a date with Taylor soon. I approve" he laughed.

"haha yup. I'm pretty excited" I laughed back.

"wanna go grab something to eat?" he asked.

"sure" I said. And grabbed my bag. Obviously this wasn't a date.