Chapter 23

Hey guys. SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER!!!!! Hope you guys enjoy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^******************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I woke up in Matt's arms. Yesterday was pretty intense. I don't regret a thing. I felt shuffling then heard Matt wake up too.
"Morning Sunshine." I laughed.

"hah, morning." he chuckled in his raspy, morning voice. Damn that was sexy. He pecked my lips and I winced. I was pretty sore.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said, trying to get up.

"okay." he smirked and picked me up bridal style. He sat me down in the bathroom. I laughed lightly. "now before I leave I want to see you with that shirt off again." he grinned evilly. Matt isn't a player anymore but he's still a bad boy. A couple days ago he snuck out and hit the tail lights to the principals car. We start school soon so it was perfect timing. Plus he still has the antics of a player. He winks and smirks and still tries to play hard to get with me.

I pulled off my shirt and he filled with lust again. "Fuck! I want to fuck you all over again." he cursed still staring. I'm never gonna get used to his dirty mouth. I giggled and pushed him out of the bathroom. But Matt made sure to slap my ass before he left.

**************

It was now 6:00 and Cam was over. He brought all my favorite junk foods and rented the movie "21& Over". Right now he was taking about this girl that tried to flirt with him.

"she acted like she loved the movie and it was hilarious. She tried to get my number too!" he laughed. "if you were there, you would have kicked her ass." we both laughed our asses off.

During the movie I popped sour patch into my mouth, like I literally threw it into the air and caught it. Cameron attempted to do it too but failed every time.

"yo, how do you do that!" he whined. "I fuckin hate you!" he pouted.

"oh shut up. You have your body, and I have my skills!" I laughed.

"what the hell are you talking about?! You have a better body than I do!!" he said loudly.

"not true at all! You have abs, I have, well nothing!" I loudly responded.

Cameron stuck his tongue out at me. The night was pretty fun, I missed my best friend. I feel like I barely get to spend time with him or Shahista.

*********

Currently it was 1:00 am. Matt is coming over. I was really nervous about something I had to tell him. The door opened and Matt came. He came up to me and kissed me.

"hey" I smiled nervously.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"we need to talk," I sighed.

"oh god" Matthews eyes went wide.

"No no no! It's good, kind of." I stated quickly.

"okay, tell me." Matt pressed. I took a deep breath.

"I didn't think I would get a response until next year, but I got accepted into NYU!" I smiled. He gulped.

"early admission?" he asked, his voice cracking a little.

"what? No just regular admission. Just and early report." I smiled.

"so why is that bad" he smiled.

"well I thought you were going to UCLA for football. You know since you're joining the team this year. They're probably gonna make you captain" I said.

"Aria, I'm getting into Yale. My grades are good enough with. Football scholarship." he smiled, looking at me with his bright brown eyes.

"wow" I laughed. Then Matt's phone went off, blasting his ringtone which was the song "No Type" by Rae Sremmurd. Personally a favorite.

He answered the calla and after 5 minutes he returned. "it was my mom." he chuckled.

"haha, how is she?" I asked.

"good, she asked the same about you." he answered. He held my hand. "You know, at Paris. We never got to dance." he smiled. He grabbed his phone and put on the song "Hold Tight" by Justin Bieber. He Pulled me close.

He twirled me around slowly. We swayed back and forth. When it said "something like a ziplock, but a lip lock" Matt smashed his lips to mine, a motion I can never get over. Matt pushed my back against the wall, his lips rushed. Finally, his lips connected with my sweet spot.

His hand brushed up my shirt. Matt grabbed my waist as my wrists wrapped around his neck, I pulled him closer. Unfortunately I heard Cameron yell my name. Even though he slept over yesterday night he still likes to drop in through my window.

"fuck you Cameron" Matt cursed under his breath.

"oh, sup Espinosa." Cameron said. "I'm actually leaving for Nash's place, just wanted to ask if you want to come. Guess not."he laughed. "school starts in a month people. One month." Cameron sighed.

"sees ya" Cameron called as he exited. Hold tight was still playing. Matt grabbed his phone and turned the music off.

"I want to sleep over, but it's 2 am and my mom is going to get upset." Matt sighed. He didn't look very happy.

"are you okay?" I asked, he looked like his mom just died and he's trying to act like she's still here.

"No Aurora, I cant stand it. You're here, in this house alone and my mom won't let me stay. I know you have Cameron but he left and I don't know. I guess, I hate how your dad died and I wasn't there. Every time I come into this house, I expect to see you crying. Because if I were you, I'd be crying everyday. You don't deserve this! You deserve your dad, you deserve Jack. Not me! I wasn't there, he was!!" Matt let out.

I could tell he was feeling really guilty. I took his face into me hands. "The reason I'm not crying anymore is because I lost a dad who barely even cared about me. I spoke to him about once a week, through email. And right now I have you. The amazing guy who broke my walls and stole my heart. Jack was there for me, but just there. Not any other time. Those months we were together you've been there for me when my dad upset me. Or when I was worried. And right now I have no idea how to explain to you how much I love you." I said.

Matt picked me up and kissed me, long and hard.

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey! How are ya. Hope you like this chapter. The next chapter will be posted sometime this week. Anyways VOTE COMMENT FAN ETC!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Almost to 8K!!!!!!