Chapter 13

I'm still on a break. The last chapter was short but I really want to make you guys happy because you're all SO awesome. TYSFM FOR 600!!!! Enjoy. Not edited. WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAVE SEXUAL CONTENT

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

I was in Matt's arms. Wide awake.

"Ari, are you asleep?" Matt said in a sexy raspy voice.

"no" I sighed loudly.

"it's only 12. It's normal" he said.

"I'm gonna be 17 in three minutes Matt" I said.

"really? Cool" he said. Two minutes later he spoke again. "give me a kiss. I want to kiss you the second you turn 17" he said.

I turned to the clock it said 12:02:47 I prompted myself up and leaned in. The clock hit 12:03 and I pressed my lips to Matt's. He deepened the kiss, turning us over. He slipped his tongue in once again. Our tongues re-explored one another's mouths. I moaned against the kiss. His hand gripped my hips, he was now practically grinding on me.

"Matt" I moaned as he sucked on me sweet spot.

"Happy 17th Birthday babe" he whispered. He reflamed our make out session. This time he moaned, I pushed him and I turned us over. Now it was my turn. I can feel him hardening under his basketball shorts.

I got off of him out of nowhere and laid back down next to him. "da fuck?" Matt said. "you just get up out of nowhere and leave me-"

"leave you what Matt?" I said.

"nothing" he said quickly.

"leave you with your boner?" I asked giggling a little.

"shut up" he said.

"nope." I said. "aw I left Matt wanting more. The bad boy is in love. Awwwww" I taunted.

"shut up" he said sounding a little annoyed but he said it jokingly.

"make me" I said. He crashed our lips back together.

"I'm Addicted To You" he whispered making me shiver. He once again started sucking on my sweet spot. Then he trailed kisses to my chest. I tugged at his shirt, he pulled it off over his head. I pulled mine off too. I pulled down his basketball shorts. He pulled off my sweats and stared at me on my white lace lingerie. "fuck" he gasped.

He trailed kisses down from my chest, to my stomach. Then he pulled down my lace underwear. He looked at me with his molten gold eyes and I nodded. Then his head got lost in my legs. I felt his tongue lick my clit and I gasped. He stuck in deeper and I moaned in pleasure. He inserted his finger in as well, pumping in and out.

"Matt" I moaned loudly. His tongues moved around up and down, in and out making my moans heighten. I gripped onto his hair, but lightly. He pumped into me harder and fast. "fuck Matt" I said. He sat up and reconnected our lips. Our tongue battled as he unhooked my bra.

"fuck babe. Why didn't you tell me you were this sexy?!" he said.

"shut up" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"make me" he mimicked. I pushed him on his back as I pulled down his boxers. His full sized length was hard. I coiled my hands around it, pumping it up and down. "shit" he moaned. I smirked. I pumped him faster. Finally I took his length into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down and my hands pumped what my mouth couldn't cover.

"fuck babe you already have me about to cum" he moaned. I went faster and faster until I tasted the salty liquid. I swallowed and laid back down next to Matt. I didn't want to lose my virginity but I could at least do that.

Matt crashed his lips to mine. His hand cupped my breast as the other gripped my hip. He massaged my breast and a moan escaped my lips.

"I fucking love you" he growled.

Our intense make out session was getting very very heated. What we just did, might happen again in the next two minutes. "I'm so lucky I have you" I said as I pulled away and met his eyes.

"you're lucky? I'm lucky! You're my sun, my moon and all my stars. You complete me" he said.

"for a Bad Boy you're pretty sweet. No you're absolutely fucking amazing" I laughed lightly.

"I may be a Bad Boy, buy I'm You're Bad Boy." he smirked.

"yeah, My Bad Boy" I smiled.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

Heyyyyyyyy! I wanted SOMETHING to happen in this so they did "stuff" and yeah. Hoped you liked it!! Love you all Vote, Comment, Fan etc!!

You're my sunlight

You're my everything's gonna be alright

I fucking love you Matthew!! Vote if you do too!