Chapter 17

[Not Edited]

WARNING: STRONG SEXUAL SCENES

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

I grabbed my suitcase and boarded the plane with Matthew. Me and Matthew are gong alone because he's visiting family so his family didn't think it was necessary. I walked down the aisles and found my seat. I put my bag above me and took the window seat. Matthew took the seat next to me. He sighed as he sat down.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done." he said looking at me in the eyes. He HAS to know that his eyes make me melt, that's the only way he would act like this with me.

"it's fine" I sighed. He smiled and hugged me slightly. I laughed at him. Finally after another half hour, the plane was off.

I plugged my headphones in and Matthew put his head on my shoulder and I laughed once again. He took the headphone out of my ear and put it in his. We sang along to music and talked and slept the whole plane ride. It was like a days ride.

Finally we got there. We had to wait another three hours before being able to leave. I hate planes, they're so friggin annoying.

We walked outside and grabbed a cab. "you know... I speak French." Matt smirked.

"oh really? Say something in French." I said raising an eyebrow.

"nah, maybe later." he chuckled. I shook my head playfully at him. We finally reached the hotel. My aunt is a designer, not only for clothes but also for rooms and furniture. Matt's family lives in a small apartment, it's a temporary living place for them.

Luckily the room had two beds. "ah man!" Matt pouted as we walked into the room.

"what!?!" I asked.

"it's two beds!!" he whined, literally, whined. I rolled my eyes as he started to laugh. "I'm just messing! I would have slot on the floor. Only if you wanted me to of course." he smirked. I glared at him.

"shut up Matt!" I threw a pillow at him. Then we both just started to laugh. I grabbed my cell phone and called my aunt.

"hello?" a lady said through the phone.

"aunt Claire? I reached the hotel. It's beautiful. It's big and open and warm and cozy all at the same time." I smiled into the phone.

Matt's pov

She looked beautiful. She was talking to her aunt and smiling and laughing. She was talking about how much she loved the room and missed Paris. I missed her so much. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have broken her heart. I'm still with Natty too. Ugh! I need to break up with her...again.

"k I'll call you later. Bye" I heard Aurora say before hanging up.

"wanna go grab some lunch?" I smiled at her.

"uh sure" she answered happily. I'm getting her back. I grabbed my phone and open the door for us, she giggled at my gesture. I need to goof around before I can be romantic. I want her to willfully come to me, not me force her to make a choice. I want her to the choice without me even asking her to.

-------------------------------After Lunch-----------

Aurora's pov

Matt has been super nice. I don't know wether I like it or not.

"hey Matt, let me see your phone" I said.

"uh, k." he said and handed it to me. I decided to text one of his friends. I sent a text that said I love happy feet and handed it back to Matt.

"what?" I smiled.

"first off, I hate that movie. Second, really?" he laughed raising an eyebrow. I just smirked at him and he tackled me onto the bed. Btw we're in the hotel room.

He was now tickling me. "ahhh! Matt!!! Stop!!" I yelled.

"say I'm sexy!" he said.

"I'm sexy!" I yelled in between laughs.

"Nooo! Say Matt Is Sexy!!" he whined.

"okay okay! Matt is ugly!!" I laughed and got on top of him. Pinning him to the ground. I laughed at him.

"no fair!" he whined once again.

"shut up" I chuckled while I rolled my eyes playfully.

"you know, I love this position" he smirked.

"Matt!" I playfully hit his chest. we both started to laugh.

"I love you." Matt said suddenly.

"Haha. what?" I asked kind if annoyed. "Matt just stop." I said.

"Listen, Aria, that kiss we had back home... you loved it. and if you felt the same as me then you would want it to happen again." he said getting closer.

"No Matt! we can't keep doing this! you broke my heart over and over again. and yes I still am in love with you but I know better!" I yelled.

"Aurora, listen to me. I know what I did was wrong-" Matt began.

"NO! What you did wasn't jut wrong, it was unbelievable, just like what you're doing right now! Why do you do this?! Everything was going just fine until you had to ruin it! I don't know what to do with you anymore! It's like-" I cut off Matt but then I was cut off, by his lips smashing against mine. I shoved him off of me for the 2780875th time!

"C'mon Ari!" Matt pleaded. "I miss you lips so much! I miss them pressed against my. I miss the taste of your mouth." he said. He got closer, our bodies practically touching. "I miss touching you" he whispered sending shiver down my spine.

"um-" once again Matt cut me off with his lips. But I kissed back. I pulled his shirt off of his and threw it across the room. Our lips reconnected and I ran my finger through his hair. God I missed this. He pulled my shirt off of me and I pulled off his pants.

He then pulled mine off. Then he completely undressed me. Matt pushed me onto the bed and growled. His head got lost between my legs, then I felt his fingers enter me. I moaned in pleasure. He started to pump in and out of me making my breath hitch.

"fuck" I moaned. I felt his tongue at my opening and it sent me haywire. I gripped onto the bed sheet as I moaned his name.

"fuck baby girl, hearing you moan my name does shit to me." he whispered. He climbed on top of me, connecting our lips. I could feel his bulge through his American eagle boxers.

He grabbed my hip and pulled himself to my neck. He planted small kisses down my neck and chest until he reached my breast. His mouth connected to my breast as his free hand massaged my other.

"Matt" I moaned, my back arching. He started to grind on me and I put my hands on his back. The hand that was on my hip went back to my opening and he started to rub it. I squeezed my eyes shut, not being able to bear the pleasure. I clinged onto his back, retracting my hands as my nails grazed his skin. I hope that doesn't leave a mark.

I pushed Matt off of me and climbed on top of him. I pulled down his boxers and threw them onto the floor. I grabbed his hard length and started to pump it up and down.

"ah fuck" Matt moaned. I started to pump faster. I finally took his length into my mouth, making his moans even louder. I used my hand to cover what my mouth couldn't. I pumped him with my mouth until he became undone.

I climbed back on top of him and he kissed me. His tongue entered my mouth and I moaned at the simple gesture that makes me go crazy. My fingers ran over his perfect abs and I smiled into the kiss. I laid back down next to him and we both crawled under the sheets.

He wrapped his arm around my bare body, pulling me closer. He kissed my forehead. I buried my head into his chest and soon, fell asleep.

{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}

Sorry it takes me so long. Anyways I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, Aurora is still a virgin. Moving along, Please Vote, Comment, Fan! Oh and... TYSFM FOR 3k!!!!! Oh and by the way... CAMERON DALLAS LIKED MY PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM!!!!!! If you want to follow the account( my edit account) he liked on its @FreshPrinceOfCam :-)