Chapter 4

Hey you guys! Back with a new update!! Not edited! Oh and you need to listen to jack and jacks new single! It's AMAZING!!!

€£¥€¥£€£¥€¥€¥€¥£€€¥€£€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€¥£€¥£€¥£€£¥€£¥€£¥€¥£€¥£€¥¥£€€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£

I ran into class late. The teacher scolded me and told me to take a seat. I sat down next to Shahista.

"hey" she smiled.

"hi" I smiled back.

"why were you late" she asked.

"me and Cameron lost track of time" I answered.

"oh" she said simply. When the class was over Taylor walked up to me.

"you wanna tell me why Espinosa was staring at you all period?" he asked, clenching his fists.

"Taylor calm down" I said.

"did you two..." he trailed off.

"Ew! God no!" I shouted.

"ok. Jack told me what happened. Cameron was pist" he said. He was right. That why we were late, Cameron was too busy yelling about how he was gonna beat the shit out of Matt. I told him not to and I told him he apologized. At first he didn't believe me, I mean who would? But then I told him to get over it and that I felt with him.

"whatever" I chuckled lightly, pushing him with my shoulder. He smiled and pushed back. Then I grabbed his bandana and took off running.

"you little bitch" was the last thing I heard before I was off. He was faster so he caught me by the waist and pulled me back. I surrendered.

"oh my god! Here have it" I laughed.

"shut up" he joked.

He left to someone calling his name. I walked to the other hall. "sup" Matt smirked.

"ugh" I rolled my eyes at him.

He pushed me against the lockers. Everybody fled by now. "why don't we just get back to what happened yesterday" he smirked one again.

"you wish" I said.

"aw baby that hurt" he pouted.

"mhm" I said in a bored hum.

"hah you know you want me. Just face it" he whispered, pressing himself against me.

"fuck off Matt " I said, shoving him off. Anger flashed through him. He pushed me against the lockers again, with more force this time.

"how dare you" he snapped.

"how dare I? How dare you? How dare you try with me, how dare you use all those girls. Treating them like dirt. You should be ashamed of yourself Matthew. I swear Espinosa if you try on me one more time-" I was shouting at him but he cut me off by pressing him lips to mine. I shoved him off once more.

"Matt!" I screamed.

"c'mon babe. Come here" he whispered against my neck. His warm breath on my neck made me shiver. He chuckled at my reaction. He put both of his hands on my arms, sliding up and down on them. He grabbed my waist and took us into a room. This time it was an empty classroom.

"Matt what the fuck. Let me leave" I said.

"nope" he said popping the "P".

"c'mon Espinosa" I said.

"can you just let loose" he whined.

"you mean let you use me" I raised an eyebrow.

"just shut up" he groaned playfully and grabbed my waist and hoisted me up on the tea herds desk. Is this bitch for real.

"Matt stop" I said sternly.

"Aurora stop fighting" he whispered. My heart skipped a beat when he said my name. WAIT NO IT DIDN'T

I was pulled away from my thoughts by Matt kissing my neck. I let out a small moan and he found my sweet spot. I can't do this! I pushed him off.

"Matt!" I yelled. Tears were about to come.

"what? C'mon please" he smirked.

"why can't you just leave me alone. Find another target. I don't want to be yours. You're cold hearted, you're going to make me fall and then rip my heart out. When you kiss me, the word 'target' is running through my mind! You're going to ruin me! I can't let loose when I know I'm just being used! I'm a target and I hate it. I get dirty looks right and left from the bitches you used because for some reason they're jealous. Make them your target! Not me! I don't want to be a target, I want to be left alone!" I spilled, tears streaming down my face.

"sh, sh. Don't cry, come here." he said wrapping his arms around me. I cried into his chest. I'm falling for him, and I can't!

"Matt I can't be used. I don't want to be thrown away. So just stop" I cried and stormed out the classroom. I ran to the nurse. I told her I had a bad headache and need to go home. I told her I had a ride but I'm walking.

I got home after half an hour of walking, I reached home.

*next day*

I was at Cameron's house. I was playing video games until the door bell rang. I got up to take it since he was in the shower. I opened the door to Carter. I hugged him and directed him upstairs to Cameron's room.

"sup bro" cam smiled.

"sup" he fretted with some handshake.

I said I was leaving for my house. I jumped to my window and closed my window and blinds. There was a knock on my door now. I opened it and surprise surprise, it was Matt.

"can I help you Espinosa" I asked.

"I was wondering if we could hang out" he smiled. What happened to the smirk?

"uh sure come in" I said, closing the door behind him. "we can watch a movie" I suggested.

"sure" he said. I'm so confused. Who is this?

"okay, go ahead and choose, I'll just get some stuff" I said.

"k" he said walking over to the tv and going on Netflix. I got some popcorn and candy and sodas. I put all the stuff down and grabbed a bunch of pillows and stuff and made a comfortable place.

"this is cool" he smiled.

"haha so you chose?" I asked.

"yup, we're watching mean girls" he smirked,

"your lucky that my favorite movie" I smirked back.

We were watching the movie and during it, Matt put his arm around my shoulder. It wasn't that big of a deal, everyone does it, I just felt a tingling sensation. Its weird.

When the movie was over we talked a little. He told me about where he's from and how he has a dog and cat. I explained what happened with my mom and how I have no pets and how my dad is out mostly.

He's a lot nicer when we're not in school.

"you know I like you a lot better when you put your bad boy walls down" I said.

"you know you love my bad ass" he smirked.

"shut up" I laughed. He chuckled.

"hey can I sleepover. I mean you're alone so it's a little unsafe" he said.

"actually Cameron usually sleeps over or I sleep at his, but I thinks he's sleeping over at Carter's so yeah" I smiled.

"k" he said.

We walked upstairs and I lent him a pair of basket ball shorts. He's I own guys shorts, they're comfortable. He laughed at it. I scrolled through my phone and soon drifted to sleep in the arms of the bad boy.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

It's a pretty decent sized chapter. I have two more days and on the 18th I will be taking a break on updating. I have no idea how long but I will try to update three more times. I will be back so don't delete this of your library please! Love you all! Vote comment etc.