Chapter 14

Hey! TYSM for almost 900 reads! Let's get that to 1k please!!! This is for everyone who voted and commented!! Enjoy! Not edited.

I skipped her birthday by the way.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

Matt was looking wide eyed at some girl. They locked eyes and she smiled brightly.

"Matt!" she exclaimed and ran into his arms.

"Natty!" he yelled, hugging her back. They pulled apart and looked into each others eyes briefly, so fast I might have imagined it.

"hi I'm Natty, Matt's girlfriend" she said. I looked at her wide-eyed now.

"What?" I asked.

"uh she's just kidding. She's like my best friend. Practically a sister, like how you and Cam are." he said.

"oh" I said, not meeting his eyes.

"excuse me?" Natty said.

"Natty, she's actually my girlfriend" Matt said intertwining our fingers.

"oh ok. I thought you were one of his groupies. At least you cover up" she said. I just smiled lightly and nodded.

"uh can I talk to you" Matt said to Natty.

"yes" she beamed. Matt untangled our fingers and went with Natty. Grant was calling me.

"hello?" I said into the phone.

"hey Aria, where are you?" Grant asked.

"at the park with Matt. He's talking to his I guess best friend named Natty." I said.

"I know her, she had a major crush on Matt, I'm sure she's over him though" he said.

"uh ok" I replied.

"Can you hang?" he asked.

"yeah. I'll meet you at my place, I'll tell cam too" I said.

"k. See you in half an hour" he replied. We hung up and I walked up to Matt and Natty, who by the way were sitting too close for my liking. Ugh I need to stop.

"I'm gonna go" I said not meeting Matt's gaze.

"why?" Matt asked.

"Matt, let's go home" Natty said.

"I uh" Matt stuttered.

"bye" I muttered walking away

"wait!" Matthew said.

"hello?" I picked up my phone, Cam was calling. Matthew snatched the phone out of my hand.

"she'll call you back" Matt said before hanging up.

"really?" I snapped.

"woah! Trouble in paradise" Natty smirked.

"just stop" I rolled my eyes.

"Aurora! What's up with you!" Matt yelled. He's never yelled at my face before, I stood there stunned. "Ari I-" I ripped my phone out of his hand. And held my hand up to signal him to stop.

"Cameron, can you pick me up? No nothing happened." I continued talking on the phone as I was dashing away from Matthew and Natty.

"AURORA" Matthew yelled.

I hung up and kept speed walking. Then someone grabbed my arm. I expected Matt but it was Natty. "Let Go!" I yelled at her and ripped my arm away from her.