Chapter 16

Hey you guys!! New update!! Enjoy. Not edited. Btw you might not know what's going on at the begging.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

"NOOOOOOOO" I screamed. Tears streaming down my face. Jack was holding me back from making another whole in the wall.

"Jack, you should leave" Cameron said with tears running down his face. Jack nodded and left through the door.

"NO NO NO!!! NOT HIM TOOO!!! HE CAN'T BE!!!!!" I screamed.

"Aurora! Please calm down!" Cameron pleaded.

"NO! PLEASE GOD NO!!!" I pleaded. Cameron tried to grab my arm but I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Cameron was following right behind.

"Aurora! What are you- NO!" he said as I threw a plate at the wall. I threw another and another. One after one. My hands full of blood from the scraps and cuts. He held my wrists trying to calm me down.

"NOT HIM TOO! HE CAN'T BE DEAD!" I screeched.

Flashback

Jack pressed his lips against mine, I moaned against his lips. He started trailing my neck with small kisses until my phone rang. I checked to see if it was my dad. It wasn't, it was an unknown number, but it looked weird. I answered it.

"hello?" I asked into the phone.

"hello? Is this Aurora?" asked a lady through the phone.

"um yes." I said.

"I am displeased to inform you that your father died." she said. My eyes widened. Jack asked what was going on but I couldn't talk. He started to yell for Cameron as I went ballistic.

Flashback over

It's been a week. Me and jack broke up. I told him I can't handle a relationship right now. I live on my own since I'm 17, but the Dallas family has to check up on me everyday. At least that's what the court said. There was no funeral. His body was long in the plane crash. Oh yeah, that's how he died.

Everybody tried to visit me but I said no. Shahista and Cameron have been so helpful. Nash comes over too. He's really good for Shahista.

Matt wants to come over. I agreed, he literally wouldn't stop blowing up my phone. He's coming over tomorrow. I just sit around the house, listening to music and reading books. I don't grieve as much as I should. To be honest, I still can't wrap my head around my dad being dead.

*Next Day*

Matt is currently sitting in front of me. Him and Natty have broken up and gotten back together at least four times the past two months. "Aurora, I'm so sorry about your dad" Matt said with sad eyes as he engulfed me into a hug.

"thanks but that's the past" I said breathing deeply. Still feeling my skin heat up from his touch. It's not my fault! It's him!

"I know but still. What would you say if I told you I can take you away. You can leave here for a week, and go back to Paris. You can see family and friends. But the catch is, I have to go to." he said.

"Matt if you me that, I'd say you're the most helpful person in my life so far" I smiled weakly.

"well how's about it then? Me and you, Paris for a week. I would take Natty but I miss you. Before us, we were best friends and I miss that so much. And I don't know, maybe I do have feelings for you. "he smirked. I rolled my eyes at his playfulness.

"you're funny. How is Natty" I said with bored eyes.

"she's fine. So answer me question." he said.

"yes! Of course I'll go!" I smiled hugging him. He squeezed his arms around my waist but I quickly backed away. He smiled at me weakly and left. Five minutes later I got a text saying to pack and be at his house at 5:00 pm tomorrow.

The whole day I packed. I packed my clothes, shower things, and shoes. Some make up and I grabbed my back pack. I put my phone charger, my best books, and other small things needed.

*Next Day*

I arrived at Matt's house. Cam wasn't too happy. Matthew answered the door. Shirtless. "really Matt?" I said. I was annoyed, he keeps teasing me.

"don't act like you don't like it" he smirked once again. Back to the bad boy I see.

"whatever" I breathed.

"hey, I'm messing with you" he smiled moving a hair from my face.

We watched a movie until it hit 9:00. The flight leaves at 11:30. He pulled on a shirt and went to get his stuff. I pulled on my Addidas sweats and pulled on my vans. I put my hair in a bun and walked up the stairs to get Matt. IM GOING TO PARIS! I smiled to myself.

I opened his door and slammed into someone. They wrapped their arms around me to keep me from falling. I looked up to meet Matt's eyes.

"you know you still look beautiful" he whispered.

"I uh. Um." I was speechless.

"you're so fucking gorgeous" he just kept complimenting. I blushed at each and every one of them, our faces were just inches apart, he still had his arms tightly wrapped around me. I was lost in his eyes. Those eyes that stopped loving me.

"Matt. Stop." I whispered, my eyes watering a little bit.

"Aurora" he whispered leaning in. I didn't move, I should have, but I didn't. His lips finally reached mine. He pressed his lips to mine for the first time in two months, and I was stupid enough to kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He pushed us up against a wall. His hand slightly went up my shirt as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. All I could think was how much I missed this. And how much pain it causes to have this with him. So, I shoved him off.

"WTF MATT!!" I screamed.

"Aria please, I'm sor-" he began.

"you can't call me that! You can't say sorry! You're lucky I still want to go to Paris and see my aunt. Grab you're fucking shit and let's go!" I yelled. He looked at me with a pained expression and did as I asked. This is going to be a log ass plane ride, since im assigned right next to him

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

Ik it's been SOOOOOO long since I updated but I'm sorry! I started Highschool and stuff got in the way. Hope you liked it. Vote! Comment, Fan!!