Chapter 19

Soooooo... TYSFM FOR 3K!!!!!!!! OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. Enjoy! Not Edited.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^* *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Two days have passed since me and Matt got back together. A lot has happened. I visited my Aunt and she was so happy to see me. Her new design are gorgeous! I love them! Currently me and Matt decided to go to the beach. It's pretty chilly so thats why we thought it was perfect.

I ran a brush through my hair and pulled on a grey long sleeved shirt that was warm and cute. Then I pulled on my black jeans along with my converse. I just put on light foundation and was out.

When I got out I found Matt waiting for me. He was wearing a black jacket with grey sleeves and his hair was styled in a messy/cute way. He smiled at me.

"ready beautiful?" he asked.

"yup" I giggled as I pecked his lips.

He intertwined our fingers as we left. We grabbed a cab and got in. "La plage s'il vous plaît" I said to the driver. ("The Beach Please" In French. Yes I take French)

We arrived there as the sun was soon to set. Matt paid the driver before I could and pulled me with him. I laughed at his excitement.

We walked along the shore, close enough to almost touch but far enough that our shoes don't get wet. All we did was talk about life. About my Aunt and his family. I told him that Cameron's family is taking over me. So I can live alone but they still have to check up on me.

Finally we sat down on the sand and looked at the oceans distance. "I missed you so much" Matt said looking at the sun.

"I missed you too. After all it did take me longer to move on" I said, a little sass in my voice.

"oh shut up. I never moved on, I was... Blind." he responded looking down into my eyes. I smiled at him.

"I never moved on either. I was different, I was rushing." I sighed.

"c'mon" he said. He grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek... Right before taking off running, and dragging me along with him.

"where are we going?" I asked as we ran.

"I don't know. Guess we'll find out" he laughed. I laughed also.

Finally he stopped in front of this huge tree. I've never seen it before. This was really far from the entrance to the beach. The tree was beautiful. It had smooth bark and it's root we're also smooth into the soft sand. The branches stretched far carrying orange and blush colored leaves. Leaves and flowers were falling to the ground, the way you see in movies. It was amazing. It was excluded so I think me and Matt are two of the few who've seen its beauty.

"wow" Matt smirked.

"it's really pretty" I said as I snapped pictures of it with my phone from different angles.

"stop being a photographer and come sit with me." Matt chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. He guided me to under the tree, the side that was facing the ocean, and he sat me in between his legs as he still had his arms firmly wrapped around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and enjoyed the view of the sun on the water.

"this place is so weird. I mean, a tree on a beach." I laughed lightly.

"I know but it looks really beautiful, I mean not as beautiful as you but..." he trailed and I hit his chest.

"this place is ten times more beautiful than me. And if you don't see that you're blind. Amazing view,beautiful setting, colorful leaves." I said.

"amazing smile, beautiful face, colorful eyes" he smirked referring to me. I just undermined my own words.

"oh shut up" I laughed. He turned me around so I was facing him and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss. I decided to tease him at little. I pulled him closer then just got up and started running.

"what the- ugh! Aria!" he whined getting up and running after me. The sun was still setting and it caught my eye so I slowed down a little. Two second later Matt caught me from behind and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"NO!" I laughed. He turned me around again and cupped my cheek. He kissed me sweetly.

He moved his hand back to my waist and picked me up as we kissed. (Picture Of Them At The Top/Side)

As he let me back down we kept our eyes locked. "I love you." he whispered.

"I love you." I whispered back. He kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

**************************

We got back to our-New- suite. Matt wanted to sleep in the same bed as me so he demanded for a new room. And trust me no one wanted to mess with him.

It was dark outside and still a little cold.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I said.

"oh well, I'm coming with you." he said.

"no!" I said laughing kind of.

"oh c'mon! I've seen you naked. It wasn't less than two days ago!" he whined. I thought about it for a moment.

"fine" I said.

"thank you" he said, happy that he won. The reason I was so reluctant was because we just recently got back together. We still haven't done it yet. But he was right so I just agreed.

I rinsed my self but then Matt started to wash me. I laughed but let him continue. Then I did it to him and couldn't resist feeling up his abs. Matt got out first and he got a towel and wrapped me in it. I once again chuckled at his cuteness. He wrapped a towel around his waist, letting it hang low just to tease me.

I kicked him out of the bathroom and blow dried my hair and put it up in a bun. I pulled on my pajama shorts and a sports bra with spaghetti straps. Then I put on my tie-died asphalt yacht club sweater Taylor got me. I got out the bathroom but couldn't see Matt. I thought he was in the living room part of the suite so I just went to suitcase to get my vans socks that matched my hoodie.

I went to the living room and just as I thought I found Matt... With a bouquet of blue and green roses. Obviously not the real color but I guess he wanted them to be the same color as my eyes. Then I saw white rose petals around the living room with a fire started in the fire place. Candles were lit, catching an aroma of pumpkin and cinnamon.

"Matt" I smiled. My eyes went wide at the entire sight.

"I'm not messing this last chance up. And I don't care how long it takes, but I will make up to you the heartbreak I have caused you." he said. My eyes were watering with tears of joy.

I just ran to his arms and wrapped my self around him, and without hesitation, connected my lips to his.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

So? Like it? Please Vote, Comment, and Fan!