10.

Bonnie's POV

I got on the car and Kol started to drive off.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"If you want me to stay for the date, you will tell me where we are going." I said.

"We will go to an outdoors place that I think you'll like it." Kol said.

"Did you forget that tonight was the date and this was some improvised thing you got at the last second?" I asked a bit suspicious.

"Of course not, darling. Don't you trust me?"

"No."

"You're starting to hurt my feelings..." Kol said making me roll my eyes.

"Oh, Please... You kill people with a bat for fun."

"I'll admit I'm not perfect but I'm also not bad."

"You kill innocent people."

"Stefan and Damon used to do the same thing but you seem to forget about that." Kol said now with an upset voice.

I never saw Kol upset. He is always the childish Mikaelson or the womanizer. It was weird seeing him like this.

"It's different." I argued.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because they stopped being those people. Stefan only feeds from animals and Damon is now drinking from blood bags." I said. "Why do you care, anyways?"

"Because I don't think it's fair you being so judgmental about my actions when you are friends with people who did the same stuff I did." Kol said.

"When you show me you aren't just a vampire who enjoys draining people and hurt them, I won't be so judgmental." I said because even if for a second I felt bad for being so judgmental towards Kol, I couldn't just fake he didn't do anything wrong.

"For that you need to give me a chance, don't you think, darling?" Kol asked.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but... you might have a point." I said and he quickly smirk.

"Is Bonnie Bennett saying that I, Kol Mikaelson, the sexy Original Vampire, am right?" He asked, making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever. How far is that place from us?"

"We are almost there." Kol said, taking the car to the woods. "Now, we need to walk a bit."

I opened the door and Kol took me to whatever place would be our date.

"Should I be already dialing 911? Because it looks like you're going to kill me."

"If I wanted you dead, I would have done a long time ago." Kol said.

I guess he has a point... What am I saying? I'm agreeing with Kol Mikaelson... I'm a few minutes with Kol and my brain cells are already leaving... I mean that's the only way it can explains me thinking Kol is right about something.

"We are here." He said when we got o a part of the woods that had a towel and some food, it looked like a nice picnic and then there was a big white screen and then I saw a laptop and a projection booth.

"What's this?" I asked surprised.

"Well, you like nature and movies so I decided to combine both to give you a nice date." Kol said.

No one has ever did something like this to me...

"You were the one who prepare this?"

"Of course. Do you really thought I had spent all that money to get a date with you and then do something at last minute?" Kol asked and I felt embarrassed for being so harsh on Kol when he was actually working hard to show me he wasn't a complete monster.

"I'm sorry, Kol. This is incredible. You didn't had to go all the trouble." I said with a smile.

"It's not a trouble if in the end I get to see that beautiful smile of yours."

"Is that what you say to all the girls?" I asked.

"No. No woman as a smile as beautiful and pure as yours." Kol said, making me smile without realizing it.

"Thank you for this. I guess you are not that awful."

"Coming from you, I'll get that as a compliment." He smirked, making me giggle.

He put the movie on his laptop and we had our picnic. It was a really fun night... I was actually impressed with Kol. He made me laugh and it was really nice what he did for our date. I didn't know the womanizer from the Mikaelson family had a romantic side...

 I didn't know the womanizer from the Mikaelson family had a romantic side

***

We were now back at my place, standing in front of the door.

"So... how was our date?" Kol asked with a smirk.

"It wasn't a complete torture." I said and he smirked even more.

"I'm glad you like it." He said and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Goodnight, my beautiful witch."

"Goodnight, Kol." I said with a smile.

AN: Hey guys! There's this new Klaroline fanfic writer, aka AshleighJensen0 and the story is called The Epic Love Story, it has for now just 2 chapters but I read them and I think the story is promising. Go check it out and show this new writer some support 😉

I hope you're liking the story so far and that I made a good job on the Kennett date.
Next chapter: Klaroline date! 🥂

And as you know, if you would like to share any of your stories, videos or accounts, I would be more than happy to help!