83.

Caroline's POV

I woke up without Klaus by my side, which made me a bit sad, I quickly put his t-shirt on and walked over to the kitchen because I was hungry and I saw Klaus in there.

"No!" Klaus said. "I was going to get you breakfast in bed so I could show you how much I care and now everything is ruined!"

"Awww! That's very sweet." I said as I noticed the food there was. "But there's no way I'll let you stay in the middle of me and... B POSITIVE!!!"

"Are you enjoying it, love?" He asked as I ate and drank the blood.

"Yeah..." I said with a big smile. "Thank you. You really are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for."

He smirked to me and kissed me

He smirked to me and kissed me. Things quickly started to get out of my control and he was now pushing me against the fridge as I had my legs wrapped around his waist, feeling him kissing my neck.

"My apologies for the interruption. But I believe we would all appreciate if you would avoid... being so intimate in the place where there's the food." Elijah said with an arm wrapped around Elena, he was serious and Elena smirking, while Rebekah was next to them with a disgusted face and Stefan trying not to laugh, making me very embarrassed and get behind Klaus, wanting to just disappear.

" Elijah said with an arm wrapped around Elena, he was serious and Elena smirking, while Rebekah was next to them with a disgusted face and Stefan trying not to laugh, making me very embarrassed and get behind Klaus, wanting to just disappear

"Translation: No sex in the kitchen. Go find another room to suck each other's faces off in there."

"We're sorry..." I whispered.

"You are just jealous..." Klaus shrugged, making me blush. "And just because of this. Maybe next time you, dear brother, will find us in your library."

"You wouldn't dare. That's a sacred place filled with books from wise authors, some are even first edition. That place is for knowledge."

"And maybe we will use it to get a better knowledge of the human body and how much it can be pleased." Klaus smirked.

"Klaus..." I whispered, getting as red as a person could be.

"Niklaus, if you do that..."

"Don't worry. That won't happen..." I said.

"Why not?" Klaus now asked with his puppy dog eyes.

"Because it's a place Elijah truly cares about. And he wouldn't feel right knowing what we would do in there." I said.

"We could do it without him knowing it." Klaus whispered so only I could hear him.

"Thank you, Caroline." Elijah said and I nodded.

"Bekah, do you think you can borrow me some clothes?" I asked blushing while Klaus just smirked.

"Yeah... sure." Rebekah said and I quickly took her to her room. "So... what would you prefer? Top and jeans or dress?"

"Right now what I really want is to know what's going on between you and Stefan." I said with a big smile.

"There's morning going on. We are just friends."

"That's always how it starts..." I said with a smile.

"Care, I'm being serious. I can't be with Stefan nor anyone really... I used to go after every guy who showed even a bit of attention to me and I made myself believe it was true love and that would last forever and it always ended or in them dying or in them betraying me and my family."

"Stefan isn't that guy. Stefan isn't the kind of guy who cheats." I quickly defended him because he was my best friend.

"I know... But how can I be sure that I'm not just being his rebound girl for Elena or how can I know that he is only thinking about the good memories from the 20s? Maybe he just wants to go back to the past because it's familiar and he was happy at the time but... we are no longer the people we used to be. I'm enjoying spending time with Stefan and if I try more than a friendship, I might ruin everything."

"I get how you feel... I mean, I used to always feel like the back-up. I felt like Elena had always guys after her and they would only notice me once Elena would reject them, they even tried to date me just to get closer to her. And I used to feel like I was a back-up for when Bonnie couldn't hang out with Elena... But eventually I realized it was me who was thinking low about myself and so since then I've been trying to stop feeling bad about myself, I started to say no to guys, to actually think about what I want and believe in my potencial. Yes, I'm still very insecure, specially when it's about guys and relationships and if I'm good enough... But I let myself take a risk and now I'm with Klaus and he is making me feel so happy and special and loved... I've never been this happy. And maybe you could be this happy if you gave a chance to Stefan." I said.

"I know you're trying to help and just want me and Stefan to be happy but

"I know you're trying to help and just want me and Stefan to be happy but... Im not sure if I'm ready to get in a relationship."

"It's fine. I get it. But I'm team Stebekah!" I said with a smile.

"Okay. I'll keep that in mind. Now, go try this." Rebekah said, giving me some jeans and a tank top.

"So...?"

"You look amazing!" Rebekah said with a smile, making me smile.

We then went back to the kitchen, Rebekah sat next to Stefan and I sat on Klaus's lap, while Elena was whispering things to Elijah.

"You look beautiful, love. Although that's not a surprise. You are so beautiful that nothing can look bad on you." He whispered and I kissed his cheek.

"If you keep saying those things, I will get a really big ego." I whispered.

"Love, you deserve to know how beautiful and fantastic you are." He whispered, making me blush.

AN: Hey guys! I just have another chapter written, so there's a chance I won't be able to keep updating twice a day. Anyway, I hope you're liking the story so far and feel free to share your opinion and suggestion.