84.

Elena's POV

I was now in the car with Elijah, wondering how to start to ask him this favor I've been wanting to ask.

"Elena, is there something wrong?" He asked, looking at me and then back at the road.

"No. Everything's okay." I said and I smiled slightly.

"Elena, you can talk to me. I'm here for you." He said with a concerned tone.

"I know..." I whispered. "Everything's okay. I've been just wondering something. More like trying to find a way to ask you for a favor."

"What is it?" He asked curious.

"Well, as you know I don't have any family members left and Alaric has been like a father to me for about 4 years... He was there for me and my brother whenever we needed him and... I was kinda wondering if you would mind having dinner with him. I would like you two to get to know each other better. You're both really important to me and..."

"If that will make you happy, then I'll gladly do it... Milady."

"I truly appreciate it, My Lord." I said with a smile as he parked the car. "I know he didn't exactly accept when I started to spend time with you and your family but I think he is finally accepting it and... It would mean a lot to me if you two at least tried to get to know each other."

"I understand, Elena." Elijah said and I kissed him.

"You're the best boyfriend ever!" I said and hugged him.

***

I went to the classroom earlier so I could talk in private with Alaric, when I got there he was already writing things in the board.

"Hey, Ric!"

"Elena!" He said, turning to see me with a smile and hugged me. "How have you been?"

"I've been good. I'm starting to get better in controlling and at being a good vampire. Elijah is actually being very helpful in that." I said with a smile.

"Meaning... you and the Mikaelson in the suit are still a thing?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm dating Elijah. I know you don't love the fact that I'm spending time with the Mikaelsons but they've been nice to me and I really like Elijah..." I said.

"You told me that before... I just... I don't want you to get hurt. I know Elijah is known for being the noble one but he is still a Mikaelson and if he has too I know he won't hesitate in ripping the hearts of innocent people." Alaric said.

" Alaric said