64.

Caroline's POV

After the shower I felt sleepy so I decided to not take the bath.

"So soon, love?" Klaus asked, making me see he was still in his room and was seating on the bed drawing.

"Yes. I only took the shower. I'm tired."

"Sleep a bit. You deserve some rest." He said and I was too tired to argue so I got on the bed and let myself fall asleep.

***

I woke up and quickly looked at the clock, seeing I only have been out for 2 hours.

"Klaus?" I asked and Klaus quickly appeared from the bathroom but he was all dry and fully clothed.

"Hello, Love! I'm glad your up. I prepared something just for you." He said, letting his hand out so I would take it and then he took me to the bathroom where there was a bubble bath prepared and a few candles that smelled amazing.

" He said, letting his hand out so I would take it and then he took me to the bathroom where there was a bubble bath prepared and a few candles that smelled amazing

"You did this?"

"Yes. I think you deserve a nice bath." He said, so I gave him a peck on the cheek and hugged him.

"Thank you." I said with a smile and he nodded with a smirk.

"I'll leave you at it." He whispered and left.

I took my clothes off and got on the bath that had the perfect temperature and I simply let myself clear my head and relax.

I haven't had a bath in ages... I forgot how relaxing it was...

***

I was starting to feel thirsty for blood so I called Klaus, hoping he was in the room so I could ask him for a blood bag.

"I'm here. Is everything alright?" He said concerned and quickly stopped when looked at me in the bath, covering most of my upper body, my private parts and a bit of the legs.

"Ah... I just... I wanted to know if you could bring me any blood."

"We drank all the blood bags, love. I'm sorry."

"Don't you have like a big stock?"

"We had... but we had to do something to not think about you in your cheerleading uniform." He said, looking down while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh... I guess I'll go find..."

"No. Love, you're clearly enjoying being here. Let me go... or you can drink from me..."

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded, making me hold his hand while he got on his knees to let me have all his arm. "I don't need to..."

"Love, I don't want you to see in need of something... you want blood so I'll give you blood. Being my blood is only a plus." He said, making me smile shyly, then I looked at his wrist and bite him. "That's it, love..."