82.

Stefan's POV

I was in the living room, drinking some bourbon while thinking of Rebekah when I heard some steps.

"Is someone feeling lonely?"

"Katherine... I'm in no mood for conversations. It's already bad enough that I have to deal with you hanging in here." I said.

"You think that's bad? Try to be on the run for 500 years from an immortal hybrid who killed your whole family." She said.

"What do you want, Katherine?"

"I'm actually curious to know how's everything between you and the Mikaelson Barbie." Katherine said.

"Her name is Rebekah. And there's nothing to know. We are friends."

"Wow. I think I'm about to get into coma from how boring that is." Katherine said. "When will that change?"

"Why so interested?" I asked.

"Don't start to get over yourself. I just haven't been around Mystic Falls enough to catch up with what's going on..." Katherine said.

"Kat? What are you doing here?" Damon asked, quickly seating next to her, wrapping his arms around her while kissing her shoulder.

"I was just trying to see if there was any dirty secrets between him and..."

"Barbie Klaus?" Damon completed, making Katherine nod her head.

"Apparently they are only friends."

"Yeah... You know how my brother is. He likes to wait and wait and wait... It's kinda boring. You gotta wait decades just so something interesting happens in his life."

"You guys know I can hear you, right? I'm right here. Stop talking like if I wasn't here." I said.

"Someone's moody." Damon said.

"Being without any sex does that to a person." Katherine said, making them smirk.

"Is that why you're with Damon? Just for sex?" I asked because I didn't want to see my brother hurt by her again.

"It's how it started but then it become something more..." Katherine said and kissed him.

"Don't worry, little brother. You'll find something like this soon enough... Unless you keep spending your time in here drinking like a lonely alcoholic." Damon said.

Katherine's POV

Damon and I eventually went to his bedroom again and I started to wonder what we were. We don't really like to talk about feelings and all that so we never really had the talk so I now, found myself wondering if this was just about sex for him or if we were exclusive or what the hell this is...

"Kat... what's going on?" He asked, as he stopped kissing my neck.

"I'm sorry. I just... Stefan..."

"Are you really bringing Stefan now? When we are making out?" Damon asked upset.

"Calm down. It's not like that." I said, trying to stop Damon from getting jealous. "It's just... we never really talked about this..."