Sequel

Hey guys! Some of you said you would enjoy a sequel so here's what I have been cooking...

Title: Beginning of a New Era

Summary:
It's the start of a new era, not only for the Mikaelsons but also for New Orleans. It's been 6 months since Niklaus Mikaelson became the King of New Orleans and with the help of his siblings, Caroline, Elena, Bonnie and Stefan, he was finally able to make New Orleans a city where vampires, hybrids, witches, werewolves and humans can co-exist and live in harmony.

But how long will this harmony and happiness last?

Part of Chapter 1It's been a year since the Mikaelson family, Caroline Forbes, Elena Gilbert, Bonnie Bennett and Stefan Salvatore left Mystic Falls to start their new life in New Orleans

Part of Chapter 1
It's been a year since the Mikaelson family, Caroline Forbes, Elena Gilbert, Bonnie Bennett and Stefan Salvatore left Mystic Falls to start their new life in New Orleans. Things appeared more complicated than Klaus had expecting once he got there, he found out that Marcellus not only was alive but also was the king, Klaus had to fight Marcel, the one who was like a son to him, just so he could have his throne back. It took time but now Klaus Mikaelson had his throne back.

Niklaus Mikaelson wasn't alone in the command of his throne, he had his Queen, Caroline Forbes, who was the one who was able to listen to people's complaints and to make agreements so everyone would win, but now was focus on the vampires and on helping the new vampires to feed on animals, then on doing the good old "hunt, feed and erase" system and seeing when they were ready to have a daylight ring, in order to prevent humans to die. Rebekah and Stefan were the ones who taught the vampires how to fight and they intended on keep helping them until they decided to take the cure. Alaric, who moved to New Orleans after the fights were over, was an history teacher but also helped the humans who knew about the supernatural world on how to defend themselves, he didn't plan on it, he only moved to be closer to Elena and make sure she was safe and sound but then he decided to also help others in defending themselves. Elena and Elijah made agreements with the humans who knew about their existence and made sure that humans and immortals could live in peace. Bonnie and Kol were the ones who took care of the witches, Bonnie because she was a Bennett witch and Kol because he knew a lot about witches and because he used to be a witch himself, they were also the ones who made sure no witches were conspiring against the vampires. Thanks to everyone's help, Niklaus was able to mostly focus on his hybrids and on the werewolves, which now became a big problem because recently it was found out that Hayley was part of the Crescent Moon Pack, which meant she was living in the Bayou with her pack and Tyler Lockwood. Caroline wasn't happy with Klaus's visits to the Bayou but she tried to not listen to her insecurities, she knew that in the moment she would start to question Klaus's trust, it would be the beginning of the end to them and she didn't want that to happen.

And in this book I'm thinking on not making POVs, there will be a narrator who will know what the characters are thinking and all that... I know it's different from how I usually write but I thought it could be fun to innovate. I don't know when I'll start publishing the sequel but before that I would like to know what you think about it so far...