55.

No One's POV

It was now the second night since Elena got back and Kol convinced everyone in celebrating Elena being back with a game night, being the classic truth or dare.

"Alright, Everyone. Because Elena is back I think she should go first instead of Nik, like always." Kol said, making Klaus roll his eyes.

"Okay..." Elena said and looked around, think who she would start with. "Bonnie, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Bonnie said because it was the safest.

"Okay... Will you ever give a chance to Kol?"

"I meant dare." Bonnie said.

"Why don't you answer the question, Bon?" Caroline asked with a smirk because she could see that Bonnie felt something for Kol.

"Fine. I dare you to tell us if you ever going to give a chance to Kol." Elena said with a smile, making Bonnie roll her eyes.

"Fine. That option isn't completely out of question."

"Is that a Yes, darling?" Kol asked with a smirk.

"It was a who knows? Maybe someday." Bonnie said, then looked at Rebekah. "Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to drink one of those homemade drinks that Kol loves to make." Bonnie said, making Kol smirk even more because he loved to make them even if everyone told him to stop because they were awful.

"Fine." Rebekah said, making Kol quickly go to the kitchen and after awhile bring his drink. "What is this floating around?"

"Mayo!"

"Oh..." Rebekah said trying not to throw up.

"Can I take her dare?" Stefan asked, not wanting to see Rebekah drinking something that would make her sick.

"No!" Kol protested. "Dear sister, drink."

Rebekah closed her eyes and grabbed the cup, but before she drink it she look at it again and stop herself from drinking

"Just drink it!" Klaus said now upset with his sister taking so long to take the shot.

"Imagine that its just hot chocolate with some cream on top." Stefan suggested, Rebekah nodded then closed her eyes and drank the shot.

"I need some vodka to burn that flavor from my mouth." Rebekah said and Caroline quickly handed her the vodka bottle. "Kol, truth or dare."

"Dare!" Kol said excited.

"I dare you to sing to Bonnie." Rebekah said with a smirk.

You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off youuuuuuu