94.

Elijah's POV

I woke up with Elena in my arms, it was the best feeling in the world, with the exception of making love to her... I loved when she spent the night in here because it meant I would wake up with the most beautiful view in the world.

I started to kiss her cheek to wake up, then her lips and her chin, making me now be kissing her jawline.

"Hmmm... Elijah..." She whispered, quickly wrapping her arms around me. "Good morning, My Lord."

"Good morning, Milady!" I whispered and kissed her lips.

"I love waking up by your side." She whispered with a smile.

"So do I." I whispered and she kissed me. "May I ask you a question?"

"You just did." She said with a smile.

"Right. May I ask you another question?"

"Technically, you..." Elena was about to say but then said. "Yeah. What's your question?"

"What do you plan on doing after high school ends?" I asked because I needed to know where our relationship was going.

"Well, awhile ago I had planned on going to college and be a doctor but now... I'm thinking on maybe doing all of that another time."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am a vampire now and all those plans was just me holding onto my old human life. I'm not saying I won't do that... but maybe for now I'll get a break and maybe go to a place that is not Mystic Falls." She said. "Besides, what better companion could I have than a old vampire who knows everything and looks great in suits or casual clothes?"

"I don't know everything. But that's very kind of you to say it. And I'm more than happy to show you everything you want to see and tell you all the story behind it." I said and she smiled and kissed me again.

Klaus's POV

Caroline woke up a few minutes ago and now we were kissing and enjoying our alone time in the morning where no one disturbed us. Caroline was on top of me as we both were naked, thanks to the events of last night and I loved how our bodies felt so right together, it's like they were meant to please each other and no one else.

"Caroline!" Kol yelled, getting in my room.

"Kol! GET OUT!" Caroline yelled, pushing the sheet to cover herself as I put a blanket to covering her completely and only her face could be shown.

"I'm sure you two can have a break from that. Besides, it's nothing I haven't seen before." Kol said.

"Kol, leave before I dagger you and leave you in that coffin till the end of times." I growled and when he looked at Caroline I growled. "DON'T YOU DARE LOOKING AT HER!"

"Kol, why don't you wait and then we can talk?" Caroline asked calmly.

She was the reason why I haven't put any of my siblings in a coffin again. She can always be calm and make me think before act, which it's very hard for me. Unless it's about making plans to revenge or to break a curse, I act for instinct.

"It can't wait."

"Fine. Then be quick." Caroline said.

"Klaus quick?" Kol asked with a smirk.

"Trust me. Nik knows how to take his time in certain matters." Caroline said with a smile, making me smirk.

"I'm gonna puke."

"Great! Go do that and leave us alone." I said.

"Always so nice, brother." Kol said, making me roll my eyes. "Caroline, I need you to put a good word for me to Bonnie. I want her to say yes when I ask her to prom."

"Who would say that Kol Mikaelson, the man who was proud of his one-night-stands would be so taken for a Bennett witch." I mocked him.

"At least I don't act like a lost puppy around her, like you do with Caroline."

"I'm not like a lost puppy." I growled.

"Yes, you are. Maybe it's your dog side who makes you be like that."

"Wolf!" I corrected him angry

"Same thing."

"It's NOT the same thing." I said irritated, but then I felt Caroline holding my hand and caressing the back of my hand with her thumb, making me relax a bit.

"Kol, I will talk to Bonnie if you leave in the next 3 seconds." Caroline said. "One..."

And just like that Kol was gone.

"You need to teach me that one, Love."

"Maybe later. Now... where were we?" Caroline whispered, making me smirk and we kissed.

***

Caroline was now getting dressed but I was trying to convince her to stay.

"Come on, Love! Just 5 more minutes." I said with my puppy dog eyes.

"I wish I could stay but I can't. I have classes to go to. And a prom to plan. And my mom probably isn't a big fan of me staying away from home all the time." Caroline said. "Besides, with you it's never 5 minutes."

"Well, excuse me for wanting to appreciate all your body... You're a master piece, you deserve and need to be appreciated." I whispered kissing her neck.

"Nik..." She moaned.

"I love when you call me that..." I whispered and kissed her lips.

"No! I really have to go." She said breaking the kiss and with vampire speed, she got dressed and left my room, but then I heard the door open again, making me look and see Caroline running to my arms and kiss me. "I love you, My King!"

"I love you, My Queen!" I said and after another kiss she left.

This woman will be the death of me...