20.

Caroline's POV

I woke up from a really weird dream, I was on someplace that I couldn't really tell where was it, but I saw that in front of me was Tyler and Hayley kissing then I left and went home, the moment I opened the door, Klaus was there with his smirk and cute dimples... The moment I saw him, I no longer felt that pain Tyler and Hayley made me feel...

Why am I dreaming about Klaus? I can't be with Klaus! It's Klaus. Am I starting to have fe...? No! I can't. It's wrong. Besides, even if I would have feelings for him and got in a relationship with him, he soon would get bored with me... I'm just some baby vampire.

Quickly I felt the memories from last night coming back and I quickly wanted to hide somewhere and never appear ever again. How could I be so vulnerable with Klaus around? How could I let myself open up and tell him about my insecurities? I never talk about them with anyone. Stupid alcohol! I need to talk with Klaus and make sure he knows that last night was me just drunk and being stupid.

I took a nice shower and quickly drove over to the Mikaelson mansion, when I knock on the door, the door opened, revealing a shirtless Klaus.

God, his 6 pack are so well built... Snap out of it, Caroline!

"Enjoying the view, Love?" He asked and I quickly roll my eyes.

"I need to talk with you." I said firmly.

"Sure. Come in." He said and so I got in. "How about we head to the bedroom?"

"How about a place that doesn't make you get any ideas?"

"I don't believe there's a place for that." Klaus said with a smirk.

"Fine. How about the office?"

"Sure." He said and opened the door of the office so I would get in, once we both step inside he closed the door. "This room is spelled. We can talk in private here."

"Great! I just came here to tell you that last night it wasn't really me." I said and he nodded. "It was just me being drunk and dumb."

"I agree with you." He said.

"What?"

"Last night you were definitely being dumb." Klaus said like if it was nothing.

"What?! Are you seriously calling me dumb? You're such a jerk! From now on, I don't want to hear you or see you anymore." I yelled at him upset, then I turned around to just leave and be far away from him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, making me turn to look at him.

"I'm not calling you dumb. I'm saying last night you were being dumb." Klaus said with a calm tone. "I mean, that's the only reason I can think of for you to say that you're not beautiful enough or that you need that bloody makeup or that you should change who you are..."

"So... you don't think I'm dumb?"

 you don't think I'm dumb?"

"Of course not. Although alcohol can make you look like it." Klaus said.

"Can we forget about last night?"

"Everything? Because I think our dance was pretty memorable." He said, making me remember of how we ended up dancing to the point it was just us trying to tease each other.

"I was drunk so don't get any ideas." I said.

"You know, there's people who believe that what we do drunk is what we want to do and are afraid to when we are sober."

"No the case. I'm not afraid of anything, much less dancing with you." I said.

"If you say so..." He said with a smirk, making me roll my eyes, then he looked at me with a serious look. "Caroline... you don't have to worry. Last night you were vulnerable and I won't tell anyone about our conversation. I wouldn't break your trust just like that."

"Thank you." I whispered and left.

Elena's POV

I woke up with Elijah laying down next to me, facing the ceiling.

"Good morning"

"Good morning" Elijah said, not taking his eyes from the ceiling, then looked at me and said. "I owe you an apology for my actions and behavior... last night I drank too much and I wasn't being myself. I'm sorry."

"Oh... it's fine. Don't worry. We can pretend nothing happened." I said with a smile even if felt that someone just punch me in the stomach.

"I am not like this, Elena. I don't drink and act like this. Im very sorry."

"Yeah. I get it. You're sorry." I said.

"Please, don't be upset with me. I didn't meant to..."

"I'm not upset. I just... I have to go..." I quickly said and when was about to leave, I bump into Rebekah in the hallway.

"Elena? Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I said with a forced smile.

AN: Hey guys! What are you thinking about the story so far? Next chapter we will be focus on Rebekah and Elena