74.

Caroline's POV

The classes had ended and I was going to buy a bed on my own but I saw Klaus in the parking lot waiting for me so we went together to buy a bed.

"Love, I don't feel right letting you buy the bed." He said as we looked at different beds that were not exactly cheap.

"It's my bed. Why would you spend your money?" I said.

"Well, I had some fault on the bed breaking, if I'm recalling correctly." He said, making me blush.

"Still... Just because we are dating doesn't mean that you need to buy me stuff all the time." I said.

"But money isn't an issue to me."

"I get that. But I don't want to be dependent on someone. I like to get my own things with my own money. I know that you're just trying to be nice but I also want you to know that I'm with you for you, not for your money." I said.

"Even if I didn't had money to take you to Paris, would you be with me?" He asked.

"Of course." I said with a smile. "I am with you because I like who you are, not what you have... I'm with you because you are sweet, you make me feel special, you are smart, brave, strong, an artist and you aren't that bad on the eyes."

"Oh really?" He asked with a smirk.

"Don't let that get over your head..."

"I think it just did, Love." He said and kissed me.

"Come on! Let's go see a few more beds." I said, then got an idea. "What do you think about making things more fun?"

"Do you want to try in which bed we can please each other the most?" Klaus asked with a smirk.

"No!" I said and his smirk faded. "Let's jump on the beds!"

"Isn't that a bit childish, Love?"

"Come on, Klaus! We can't be serious all the time." I said and grabbed his hand, pushing him to a bed, then I got on top of it and made him got on top of it.

We quickly started to jump in almost every bed we saw and I eventually found one that I liked, so we were now laying down on the bed.

"I think this is the bed. What do you think?"

"I think that any bed would look perfect in you were on it." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"I'm being serious. Do you think this bed is the one or should we keep an eye out for another."

"I think this bed is amazing." Klaus said and I smiled and kissed him.

"Thank you for coming here. I know there's probably other places you would prefer to be..."

"Love, What I prefer is to be with you." He said, making me blush.

"Who would know the big bad wolf would be so sweet?" I said with a smile and kissed him.

***

After I bought the bed, I took it to my room with Klaus's help. It took some time but now it was finally done.

"This took longer than I thought." I admitted.

"They put these things instead of giving us actual tools. I don't get how someone can be sure this bed won't break... We could give it a test to make sure?"

"Are you Seriously?! I'm so tired! How can you be thinking about sex right now?"

"Can you blame me? I've been controlling myself for years and now that I know what's like to be with you... I don't want to stop..."

"Was it really that good?" I asked blushing.

"I think we even made time stop just so all Gods could watch how divine it was..." he said, making me giggle.

"Thank you for helping me out picking a bed and putting all together. You didn't had to do that."

"It was my pleasure, love. I could never miss a chance to be around you..." He whispered kissing my neck, while wrapping his arms around me.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked him now serious.

"Anything, my Queen." He said.

"Promise me that this won't be just about sex."

"Love, I didn't meant to make you feel like that. You know I like you and not just our alone time together... right?" He said.

"You didn't make me feel like that. It's just... when I was with Tyler... Now that I look back, our relationship was mostly just sex, we didn't talk about our fears and insecurities nor what we want for our future... It was just physical... and..."

"Love, I'm with you because I fancy you. You might be the most beautiful woman I ever encounter in all my existence but you are so much more than a pretty fancy, that's what I appreciate so much about you." He said and I kissed him.

AN: Hey guys!
So... I just watch the first episode of Legecies and I didn't completely hate it. I think JP is making Hope kinda Elena 2.0, Josie a bit like Bonnie and Lizzie like Caroline (from s1). I don't know if I'll keep updated with the show but I have to admit that it wasn't awful, although I find odd how Matt is alive and Klaus is not. I still find that weird but okay... The only thing I wished was that we knew a bit more about Caroline and what the others were doing... sorry for this rant I didn't meant to let it so long but bc in the previous chapter I asked your opinion I thought in sharing mine.