97.

No One's POV

Everyone was now a bit drunk and had now Katherine and Damon who decided to tag along with them. They were all now at the Mikaelson Mansion drinking and dancing.

"Okay. So here's the deal. We are always playing Dares but tonight there will be a twist. Everyone can dare whoever they want whenever they want. If you don't do the dare you need to take a shot and you can only refuse 1 in 3 dares. You also can't say what's your dare until you do it, then you can tell everyone that it was just a dare. And yes, these dares include kissing and making out, so when it's that kind of dare you can only tell to the person who you're going to make out with and just after that you can tell the others." Kol said. "Okay. Now let's dance and see how crazy the dares will go."

***

Kol took Caroline to the kitchen with the excuse of needing more bottles, when he just wanted to dare Caroline and for the dare she would need something that Kol had.

Caroline went back to the living room, where saw her boyfriend drinking bourbon, making her smile and then she walked over to him, grabbing his hand to take him to his room and kissed him passionately.

"You should have done that sooner, love." He smirked and kissed her, as she made him lay down in bed with her on top of him.

"I should tell you that this is a dare." She whispered and before he knew it, she had handcuffed him to the bed.

She started to take her clothes off as she gave him sweet kisses.

"Caroline..." he groaned, feeling his frustration growing more by the second for not being able to touch her.

She kissed him and then rip his Henley t-shirt off, revealing his 6 pack, making them smirk and she started to kiss his 6 pack and then lick it.

"Caroline..." he groaned once more. "You're driving me crazy..."

She let a trail of kisses to his neck, making him groan in pleasure and frustration for having Caroline on top of him, with only her panties on and not being able to touch her. She bite him, which was not part of the dare, but she couldn't care less about that, she was enjoying having Niklaus begging her to let him touch her.

"Caroline..." he groaned, feeling himself getting really hard, which made Caroline smile.

"Someone is certainly enjoying this..." She whispered.

"Love... please... I need you..." he groaned.

"Sorry. Maybe later." Caroline said, not showing how upset she was about it.

"What?! What kind of dare was this?"

"Making you beg for sex and turning you down." Caroline said, making Klaus growl.

"Was the part of the blood also in the dare?"

"No..." she said, making him smirk, then she let him go and took him to the living room.

***

Damon dared Stefan to make out with Rebekah for 7 minutes and when Stefan told Rebekah, she took him to her room and kissed him passionately. She has been wanting to kiss him for a long time and this was the perfect way to just let that go with a hot making out session because of a simple dare.

 She has been wanting to kiss him for a long time and this was the perfect way to just let that go with a hot making out session because of a simple dare