52.

Caroline's POV

That all story about Elena and Damon just didn't sounded right. I know that Damon was capable of doing something like that because he did it with me but with Elena is different. He always liked her and always did everything for her. He wouldn't hurt her like that.

I was now in my house with Bonnie and Rebekah because I wanted Bonnie to make a location spell on Elena.

"Why are we doing this?" Rebekah asked.

"I have this feeling that Elena is not Elena."

"I still think you are overreacting." Bonnie said.

"At least it will make me no longer be concerned like this." I said and Bonnie nodded, then make the spell.

"What?" Bonnie asked when ended the spell and saw where Elena was with the map we had on the ground with the other ingredients.

"What's wrong?" Rebekah asked.

"It says that Elena is in this abandoned house..." Bonnie said.

"I'm gonna call Elijah." Rebekah said and left to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I doubted of you."

"It's fine. I wasn't sure about this neither." I said with a small smile. "So I guess this whole time it was..."

"Katherine..." Rebekah said, coming back from the kitchen. "Elijah was also thinking about that option, that's why he still haven't had done it with her since that shopping day."

"Of course! Now it makes sense. Her not getting at time, her not knowing the routine, her wanting to wear darker and tighter kinds of clothing, her and Damon in the bathroom. It was Katherine the whole time." Bonnie said and I nodded. "She lives with me! How could I be so blind?"

"It's Katherine. She's the queen of manipulation." I said.

Elijah's POV

I was now at the location that Bonnie found and I had Elena's friends and my siblings in here too because we all wanted her back. Although I believe Klaus was here because of Caroline and Kol because of Bonnie.

I quickly tried to get inside the house but I couldn't.

"I can't get in!" I said frustrated.

How did I not see it wasn't Elena? I mean I saw there was something different that's why I didn't had sex with her but I didn't thought it was this.

"Maybe It's because you are a vampire." Bonnie said and tried to get in but she also couldn't.

"Why can't you get in?" Caroline asked.

"It's spelled. Someone spelled this House so only certain people could get in." Bonnie said.

"Elijah!" A familiar voice yelled and ran into my arms but at the moment I couldn't say if it was Katerina or Elena. "It's me, Elena. Please let's go before Katherine gets here. I was able to get out and fight with her but soon she be back."

"How do we know you're the doppelgänger we actually want to safe?" Klaus said.

"Elijah? You're here!" The other doppelgänger said, appearing from the house.

"I'm Elena. She's just faking. You need to trust me." The doppelgänger in front of me said with her hands on my neck.

"I'm Elena. She's Katherine. Elijah, it's me." The other doppelgänger said, walking over to me.

"Come on! Just look at her clothes. That's not something I would wear." She said looking at her doppelgänger.

"You changed our clothes so you could fake to be me." The other said.

"Fake to be you? I just want to live my life in peace." She said and then looked at me. "Elijah. I'm Elena. Please believe me. I've been here for weeks... I just want to get away from here. Please. Deep down you know I'm Elena."

"Okay, this argue is starting to give me headaches

"Okay, this argue is starting to give me headaches." Kol said.

"Elijah, just ask them questions that Elena could know." Caroline said.

"Okay, the first question goes to you." I pointed to the one who was dressing like Elena. "When did we say the L word?"

"We never did." She said, which was correct.

"Now, you. When was our first dance?"

"At your family's ball." She said and was correct.

"Back to you." I said to the one dressed like Elena. "Where was our first date?"

"At this amazing restaurant and then we went to the beach." She said with a smile.

"What trait I believe it's your biggest gift." I asked to the doppelgänger dressed like Katerina.

"You always said compassion is my biggest gift. Oh and side note: I consider our first date the one after you gave money to the auction we did for the school. I didn't want a date with Damon and you saved me. You were my hero." She said, making me walk over to her and kiss her with everything I had.

Her kisses are so different from Katherine. Her kisses might be passionate but are also caring and sweet. How was I so blind?

"Guys, sorry to ruin the moment but Katherine left." Rebekah said.

"Let her go. I'm just happy I'm no longer in that place." Elena whispered.

"You should have a talk with Damon when we get back." Stefan said.

"Why?" Elena asked confused.

"I found Katerina and Damon in the bathroom of the Mystic Grill kissing." I explained.

"If She was hooking up with Damon, why would she want to be with you too?"

"It's Katherine. She only thinks about herself." Stefan said.

"I guess I'll handle that tomorrow. I think I'm done with drama for now." Elena said.

"Elena, please forgive me for not have been coming to your rescue sooner."

"It's fine. I know how manipulative Katherine is." Elena said.

AN: Hey guys! Elena is back! But do you think Elejah will be okay after this? Yes or No? And do you think Katherine is done or that she will try to mess up things again?