81.

Caroline's POV

Klaus took me to his mansion, or better said, to his room, but it wasn't for us making out or something like that. It was only because we wanted to be alone, have some time for each other.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered. "I'm sorry for being jealous and got upset with you. I know you didn't show her any interest but... a part of me was afraid that it would happen all over again... that once again would appear this beautiful woman who made the guy I like completely forget about me and just go after her."

I hated how vulnerable I was and still am... Since I turn into a vampire I found a way to hide all this insecurity but now when I'm with Klaus, I find myself being insecure and confess that to him.

"Love, that won't happen. Not with me. I know how amazing you are and that I'm more than lucky to be with you... I would never hurt you or do something that could ruin our relationship. I care too much about you..." He whispered and kissed me softly. "I'm sorry that o let Hayley for a moment make me think you and Tyler were starting to get back together. I know you aren't the kind of person who cheats and betrays... I am very used to betrayal, that's why I don't trust many people... but I should never question you. There's no excuse. I was simply afraid that this would end..."

"I'm glad we didn't let that wolf get in the middle of us." I whispered and kissed him softly. "Please don't let my jealousy and insecurity ruin what we have. I know it can be too much... I know I can be too much... but"

"Love, I will do everything I can to make sure we will stay together." Klaus said and kissed me.

Once we broke the kiss, I bite his neck, wanting to be closer to him...

"Caroline..." he groaned and once I was done of drinking his blood, I started to kiss his neck and then I felt him bite my shoulder.

"Nik..." I moaned as he drank from me.

"You're the only one I want to be with. I never met anyone like you... You're one of a kind." He whispered, looking me in the eyes.

"I'm so in love with you, Niklaus Mikaelson. I never felt like this before." I whispered, meaning it.

"I'm in love with you too, Caroline Forbes. I've been in love with you ever since I lay eyes on you." He whispered and kissed me softly, but then it become more passionate and intense.

"Nik..." I moaned between the kisses.

And quickly we started to rip each other's clothes and made love while blood sharing, it was the best thing ever. Being with him like this it was out of this world.

"Love, you are and always will be my Queen." He whispered.

"And you will always be my King." I whispered with a smile and kissed him softly.

Bonnie's POV

I was in my bedroom when I heard someone knocking on my door, making me open the curtains and see Kol hanging on the door with a smirk, which made me roll my eyes and then I opened the window.

"Kol, what the hell are you doing here?" I yelled in a whisper.

"I wanted to see you." Kol said as he got in my bedroom and close the window.

" Kol said as he got in my bedroom and close the window

"Kol, you don't need to do this." I said turning around walking to be more distant from him and only facing the wall.

"What are you talking about, darling?" He asked, walking closer to me, resting his hand on my shoulder, making me turn around to see him.

"You know what I'm talking about. You saw me vulnerable in the other day and now you're trying to make sure I'm okay and that I won't just fall apart. I'm okay, Kol. You don't need to pity me or worry about me. I can take care of myself. I'll get through this... and I'll do it alone." I said.

This is why I hated to be vulnerable around people, they immediately start to act different around you and try their best to not say the wrong thing and even if it's not what they want, it just makes you feel worse... at least that's what I think.

"Okay, first of all I worry about you because I happen to care about you, secondly, I don't pity you, thirdly, I'm very aware that you're strong and don't need anyone but I want to be here for you."

"Why? Why do you want to be around me so badly?"

"Isn't that obvious? It's because I like you, darling." Kol said.

"You know that..."

"I know. And I respect that. But you told me we could be friends. And I believe friends are there for each other." Kol said.

"Kol, that's very sweet of you but I don't want you to get mixed signals." I whispered.

"Bonnie, you don't need to worry about that. I'm very aware that you don't want any relationships, not even with me, the Hot Mikaelson." He said making me roll my eyes. "And I know there's a possibility nothing will ever happen between us. But that doesn't mean that I will stop being here for you."

"Thank you, Kol." I whispered and hugged him.