80.

Klaus's POV

I was at the Mystic Grill drinking because I couldn't listen anymore to Kol making jokes about me and Caroline be dating or listen to Elijah talking about how family is important and we shouldn't fight and all of that, I'm very sure that he already knows that speech from the end to beginning from how many times he gives those lectures.

"Hey there!" Someone says, making me look and see Hayley.

"Hello" I said and focus again on my drink.

"So... do you think something is going on between Tyler and Caroline?" She asked, making me quickly look at her.

"What?" I asked, not knowing how to react.

"Haven't you notice? Lately they've been sending texts... and God knows what they do when they are at school and don't have us around." She said.

"What are you insinuating?" I asked now upset.

"I'm not insinuating anything... I just wanted to know how you were dealing with this." She said, seating closer to me. "I know that you have been after her for a long time... I know how that feels... and now she might be slipping away, right after you finally got her." She said and let her above mine, caressing it with her thumb. "If you want... we can go somewhere else talk and maybe drink a bit more... try to not think about this."

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said taking my hand from hers.

"Came on, Klaus! It's just talking..." she whispered.

Just talk? Yeah right

"I might not have been clear before so let me try this again. I'm not interested." I said.

"Klaus..." she was about to say but then someone grabbed her by the throat.

"Can't you take a hint? He doesn't want you. I'm in a good mood so I'm giving you 5 seconds to leave." Caroline growled with her vampire face showing up.

" Caroline growled with her vampire face showing up

Even as a vampire she was beautiful...

Caroline's POV

I was going to visit Matt because I wanted to thank him for being okay with us hanging it with the Mikaelsons when I noticed Klaus at the bar with some brunette. I quickly felt angry and jealous but decided to listen to the conversation so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.

"Came on, Klaus! It's just talking..." She whispered and by her voice I quickly knew it was that were-slut, also known by Hayley.

" She whispered and by her voice I quickly knew it was that were-slut, also known by Hayley

Just talk? Yeah right... what do you want is to hook up with my boyfriend. Tyler wasn't enough? She now has to go after Klaus too?

"I might not have been clear before so let me try this again. I'm not interested." He said, making me smile.

"Klaus..." she was about to say but then I grabbed her by the throat.

"Can't you take a hint? He doesn't want you. I'm in a good mood so I'm giving you 5 seconds to leave." I growled with my vampire face showing up.

I was not letting that little bitch ruin my happiness again.

Once I let her go she quickly left and when I looked at Klaus he smirked at me as I crossed my arms with a mad face.

"You're really sexy when you get jealous, love." He said with a smirk, making me roll my eyes and walk away.

As I walked over to the park I heard Klaus running after me, almost getting hit by a car but I didn't let myself turn around to see if he was okay.

"Come on, Love! You can't be mad at me. I didn't do anything." He said grabbing my arm, making me turn around and look at him.

"That's right, Klaus. You didn't do ANYTHING! She was all over you and you didn't do ANYTHING to stop her. Why? Why didn't you make her leave? Why didn't you leave? Were you liking to have her flirting with you, is that it?" I asked upset.

 Why? Why didn't you make her leave? Why didn't you leave? Were you liking to have her flirting with you, is that it?" I asked upset

"Of course not, Love."

"Don't love me!" I yelled and he smirked with the double meaning.

"Caroline, I didn't even thought she would be staying and keep trying to have something with me." Klaus said with a caring look but then he looked at me serious and said. "She appeared because she wanted to know how I was dealing with you and Tyler texting each other and maybe more when Hayley nor I would be around..."

"Seriously? Are you seriously trying to turn this around on me? You were the one at the bar with a girl. It wasn't me."

"What's going on between you and Tyler?" He asked coldly with a serious face, not showing any emotion.

"Nothing. Tyler has been texting me but I haven't answer to him that much. He is trying to be friends. That's it." I said and quickly added. "You know me enough to know I wouldn't cheat. I don't cheat. I'm not that girl."

"I know... but..."

"But what? You prefer to believe in her than me? I thought you knew me and trust me." I said.

"No. It's... Love, Tyler was your first big love and... I know I can't make you forget about him... He will always be very important in your life and... thinking of you and him growing closer made me wonder if I was about to lose you now that I just got you. I dream of being with you for so long... I can't handle even the thought of losing you." He said and I kissed him passionately.

"You're not going to lose me. At least not if you trust me and keep being a good boyfriend. But if I find you flirting with another girl or even looking at another girl with second intentions... You'll lose me."

"Why would I do that if I have you? You are everything I want and need. There's no woman who can even compare to you." He said and we hugged.

AN: Hey guys! I wanted to share with you this new story of jomorgan17 called "Klaroline - The Way It Should Have Happened". She's an amazing writer so if you don't know her work please go check her out and if you do know her work then you know she's an amazing writer and this story won't disappoint