Chapter 2

Alice had just finished cleaning the bakery up, she grabbed her stuff and said goodbye to Tiana, making her way home she messaged Robin "Hey, I'm on my way back, did you find the other surprise? Xx"

"Hey Ali, yes I found the surprise, they're all so beautiful, I can't wait to put the dress on. Actually I wanted to know what are we doing tonight? xx" she clicked send and realised how out anxious she sounds in the text. She got herself out of the spare room and into the shower getting herself dried she heard the front door open "Hey Ali!" She shouted from the bathroom

Alice came in through the front door and heard Robin shouting down at her "Hey Robs.. Be up in a second" she took her shoes and coat of and made her way upstairs and into the bathroom "by the way I didn't answer your message back, because it's a surprise rob, not meant to tell you" she laughed. Walking over to Robin who was towel drying her hair her she placed her hands on Robins hips and kissed her on the lips softly.

Robin smiled and kissed Alice back "I really should be getting myself ready, for this next surprise" she smiled as she kissed Alice once more before getting out of her grip to go into the bedroom and get herself dressed, she got as far as putting her underwear on before Alice came and playfully pushed her down onto the bed and sat on top of her holding her arms down looking down at Robins face "I love you" Robin smiled cutely "I love you too"
Alice leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips and then the neck slowly making a hickey appear "oops" she laughed playfully.

Robin got herself up out of Alice's grip "oh my god seriously.. Alice, I'm going to have to get you back for that one. We're going out soon and I now have to cover this up!" She pointed the dark hickey on her neck she jumped back onto the bed and wrestled with Alice until she had her pinned down "gotcha" she smiled and kissed her passionately which seemed to have lasted longer than expected, after a while Robin went for Alice's neck and made a bigger hickey appear "now we're even" she laughed.

Still pinning Alice down they both looked into each other's eyes, Alice made the first move by kissing Robin passionately once more and made herself free so she could be on top again. Alice placed her hands on the inside of Robins thighs "are you sure you're ready for this rob?" Alice stopped kissing her and looked into robins eyes.

Robin thought about it "couldn't we wait until after this surprise you've got planned" she smirked and sat up doing small kisses on Alice's lips. Alice smiled "okay, better get yourself ready then" Alice kissed her on the neck one last time and got herself up and went into the bathroom to have a shower before they left. By the time Alice was ready, Robin had already been ready for 20 minutes in her dress,heals an her hair down to cover the hickey Alice had caused. Alice had hers on full display "I don't care what people think robs, I love you and everyone knows that" she smiled they both took each other's hand and left there house to go to Robins next surprise.

When Robin got out of the car she saw her favourite restaurant she had always wanted to go into but couldn't afford "Ali.. How could you afford this" she said barely holding the tears back. Alice smiled "your family helped out, just go in robs". Robin walked into the restaurant and all of her family was there with "Happy Engagement" banners. She had never been so surprised and happy in her life Alice hugged her from behind "surprise" she rested her chin on Robins shoulder.
***
Alice looked at her watch it was ten past eleven already "okay, robs we really need to think about getting back" she winked. Robin was playing with her brother and sister when she heard Alice saying they needed to get back "I think everyone should go home it's getting late, I want a message from all of you to say you got home, especially mom,Emma, Henry and Regina" she smiled and walked over to Alice holding her hand tightly "bye everyone, thank you for this amazing surprise means a lot to have such amazing family members" with that they both left to go home

Once they got home, Robin ran upstairs into there room  and grabbed the cutest nightdress she could find which was black and laced at the back. By time Alice had come up the stairs Robin was already at the door way biting her lip "what do you think?" She gave a little twirl. Alice smirked "I think I have the most hottest fiancé in the world" she walked closer to Robin and lifted her up. Robin wrapped her legs around Alice's waist "in answer to the question on your facial features.. I'm ready.. I'm so god damn ready" she kissed Alice passionately. Alice smiled at the way Robin answered her question without her even asking.

She carried Robin to the bed and kept her sitting up "Robs, I have another surprise, I was going to say it in front of all your family.. But I thought that it would be best to tell you at home, look in the top draw on the left" she smiled like a child holding a secret

Robin got herself up and walked over to the top draw on the left, opening it up revealed both there passports and plan tickets to go to Zambia "We're going.. Going to Zambia!" Robin turned around with a huge smile on her face "when? How long?" She walked back over to Alice and sat next to her holding her hand.

Alice laughed "so many questions rob, we are leaving in a week and going for 4 weeks, I have a lot planned for us, and I know you're going to love it" she let go of Robins hand and placed hers on Robins Cheek, Pulling her face close to her own and going for a long and passionate kiss.

40 minutes later

Robin and Alice had been laying down on the bed for 40 minutes, robins head was on Alice's chest "How am I going to out do all these surprises? Especially the engagement ring" she smiled

Alice laughed "it's not about out doing each other it's about how much we love each other, you could buy me chocolate and I'd still love you all the same" she smiled "I need a drink, do you want anything?"  When she didn't get a response she noticed that Robin had fallen asleep. Stroking Robins hair she moved carefully so she didn't wake her, placing the duvet over Robin she kissed her on the cheek "I love you" she whispered before she quietly went downstairs.