Chapter 27

Ursula smirked at the man who stood before her "seems a shame.. That I have to kill you, don't you think?" She had a tentacle wrapped around his body, she edged further tightening the grip around him.

"I guess it does seem a shame" he struggled to get the words out the more ursula tightened her grip.

"Well.. What about.. We work together, to get our revenge on Alice? For using me to kill you.. For bossing us all about!" She smirked more as the grip loosened and Hades patted down his suit, eventually making eye contact with the strange woman.

"I say..." He smirked as he slyly took out the crystal and stepped closer to ursula "I will NEVER work with someone who tries to kill me!" He hissed as he lunged the crystal into her, watching the woman turn to dust.
************
Alice was still sat out in the woods awaiting for ursula to return, she tried to calm down her son who was evidently screaming "shhhh I'm sorry okay... Shhh" Alice cried, when ursula did not come out of the cave Alice got agitated and concerned where is she? She frantically thought to herself.

Edging herself and Elijah away from the cave she left ursula in there she'll find her way out when she's ready she thought silently. Meanwhile Elijah was still screaming "Elijah! What do you want me to do? Do you want mommy?" As soon as Alice had mentioned mommy he was quiet.

"I see.." Alice simply said. And made her way toward the hospital "you do realise I cannot save you from what is to come if you stay with mommy?! You're too young to understand this aren't you" she sighed.
*************
Back at the hospital Regina began to stir, her head pounding "ughhh you are a bitch cruella" she said out loud trying to get herself up but something was restraining her brilliant now I'm tied up! How am I going to find whoever did this to Robyn! She thought to herself.

Zelena was still in the room with Robyn she silently hoped she would have woken up by now "come on sweetie.. Please wake up,I miss you and your sassy remarks! Something you defiantly get from me" Zelena sadly chuckled.

"Ooo most defiantly dearie!" A familiar voice called out from outside the room.

"Rumple? What do you want? Come to gloat that my happiness has been taken away from me?" Zelena looked at the man standing in the doorway and back at her daughter "you can come in".

"Thank you! And no actually, I've come to warn you, that someone who is close to Robyn and close to you isn't who they say they are" he took a chair and sat next to the former witch.

"What do you mean?" She asked quizzically.

"It's pretty simple dearie! Someone you trust and love isn't who they say they are!" Rumple sighed.

"This day keeps getting better" she said sarcastically.

Rumple placed a hand on her shoulder "truly I am sorry,about Robyn! It's hard to see your own child so vulnerable and ill" he smiled sadly.

"Thank you!" She smiled back at him.
**************
Alice was nearly out of the woods when she heard branches cracking behind her, turning around she saw no one, so continued to walk out of the woods.

She could hear breathing getting closer to her, this began to spoke her slightly, walking faster she don't notice the branch that was sticking up from the ground, she caught her foot and fell holding tightly on to Elijah.

Alice looked at the wounds she sustained she had nothing too serious and was getting herself back up when she felt a force push her back down. Looking up she tried to hold back her gasp.

"It's.. Not possible.. How are you here?" Alice closed her gaping mouth as she looked at the strange figure.