Chapter 12

"Soooo how's the pregnancy going?" Emma asked Robyn with a huge grin.

"I mean right now I'm defiantly not enjoying it, morning sickness is the worst thing in the world!" Robyn smiled back. Regina couldn't stop smiling "I'm so happy for my not so little niece, finally starting her own family, you look so happy Robyn! I know that your father will be so proud of you" hugging Robyn around the shoulders "I'm proud of you" she stopped to kiss Robyn on the forehead.

"Alright I'm getting a little too old for the forehead kisses now aunt Regina" Robyn laughed "I love you so much though"
****
Alice and Zelena were hard at work planning the day of the wedding "okay so I was thinking somewhere on the lines of 23rd of November? What do you think?" Alice looked at Zelena for confirmation and Zelena nodded "perfect date" she hand wrote all the invitations in her neatest hand writing, and placed them in ivy green envelopes "what's the theme going to be?" Zelena asked curiously.

Alice thought for a while " well Robs has always liked the outdoors,she loves archery and she loves the forest.. So maybe something of the lines of that?" Alice replied almost hesitantly.

Zelena had a huge grin on her face "she's going to love it.. You know my daughter so well!" She hugged Alice tight "I'm really happy for you both that your family is beginning to start and your life is planned out, you'll always be like a daughter to me" she smiled as she let go of Alice.
*****

"Sooo robs.. What's your surprise for Alice then?" Emma broke the silence that had fallen, everything had been said about how all there lives have been going.

Robyn smiled "well I want to get something special, I'm going to buy a locket.. For now it'll have a photo of Ali and I but once our child is here, it will be of all three of us..." She placed a hand on her stomach "I'm excited for this new adventure with my little munchkin coming into this world" Robyn had a huge grin on her face "great now I'm sounding like mom" she rolls her eyes and laughs.

Regina and Emma walked past a wedding shop "Robs.. This shop looks perfect for your wedding dresses!" They shouted in unison. Robyn laughed and joined them in where they were standing gasping at how gorgeous the dresses were "Ali wants to wear a tux but OH MY GOD!! These are perfect dresses" she grabbed her cousin and aunties hand and dragged them into the shop.

"Hello.. Robyn?" A familiar voice said to her. Robyn looked at them her face turning from a happy shocked look to a happy smile "Hey Ruby.. How you doing?" She said politely "I'm doing good. It's great to see you, you're growing up really fastly" she smiled "so how can I help you?" The young woman asked Robyn "well, Ali proposed to me and not only that I'm pregnant and well we need to get this wedding done before, this little one starts growing" Robyn smiled still with her hand on her stomach she looked up to see Ruby smile to be so wide "I'm so happy for you robs.. You really deserve this!" Ruby walked over to Robyn to give her a hug " now what dress styles are you looking for?" She walked over to the many dresses on display, Robyn scanned the dresses, smiling at each an everyone of them, she reached one and gasped "this one" she pulled it out and showed Regina. It was a pure white wedding dress with a gold  arrow running from the shoulder strap down to the bottom of the dress which had golden flowers around it, it was a long flowing dress with see through sleeves that were glittery. Regina had a tear in her eye "still following your love of being an archer hey? I love it dear.. Go try it on!" She smiled and watched her niece go into the changing room with Ruby.
******
Zelena and Alice had finished what they needed to do so were sat down on the couch, sipping a cup of tea "Zelena?"
"Yes sweetheart?" Zelena replied turning her attention to Alice "would you give robs away? She didn't know whether Chad or you should do it.. But you looked after her for most of her life and I feel like it's only fair?" Alice asked half smiling at Zelena. Zelena smiled "well I think it's best if our robs makes that decision,but if she asked me of course I will" Zelena took a sip of her tea "right are you hungry?" Zelena continued, Alice smiled "I sure am.. I can cook though, I promise I won't cut my hand again" Alice laughed and got herself up and walked to the kitchen, making a quick salad for them both and adding some chicken with dressing with it.
*****
After a long struggle to not cry at how beautiful the dress looked on her Robyn walked out of the changing room and showed Emma and Regina who were stood outside it waiting to see it on her, Regina smacked her hands across her mouth tears running down her eyes "Robs.. You look stunning... So grown up!!" Robyn smiled at her aunt "should I buy it?" This time asking both Regina and Emma, Regina could only nod from how speechless she was , "robs grab that chance of buying this dress it's a one of a kind that literally looks like it's made for you.. You look stunning" Emma wiped her own tears away.

Robyn walked over to them both and hugged them tight "I love you guys!" She walked back to the changing rooms and was helped out of the dress. Now in her normal clothes she looked at her engagement ring and smiled "I love Ali so much" she said out loud. Ruby smiled "it's nice to see you so happy robs" she hugged her tight and walked out to scan the dress through "robs it's going to cost $450" Robyn's heart leaped at the price 'yikes' she thought to herself before her aunts voice came through "don't worry robs I've got it" Robyn rushed out of the changing room "no aunt Regina you don't have to, I've got the money!" Regina burrowed her eyebrows slightly "no Robyn! You're my niece I'll pay for it! That's final no arguing" Robyn sighed "fine".

Half an hour later

Robyn walked in to her house inviting Emma and Regina in, she kicked of her shoes and dropped her bags "Alice??". "I'm in here with Zelena" Alice replied back from the back room, Robyn ran quickly to Alice and hugged her tight followed by a long and passionate kiss "I've missed you" Alice laughed "woah robs.. I've missed you too" she kissed her back "aunt Regina, Emma come through looks like these two are just finishing off anyway" Robyn called out to Regina and Emma, as they both walked in Robyn smiled "so Ali.. I said I had a surprise.. Close your eyes and turn around" Alice did as she was asked.

Robyn took the box off of Regina and smiled "thank you" she mouthed, she took the necklace out the box and placed it around Alice's neck, making sure it was placed snuggly around her neck "you can open your eyes now" Robyn moved to her moms side and awaited Alice's response.

Alice opened her eyes and saw the heart shaped locket necklace "robs.. This is so beautiful" she pressed the side and as it opened a photo of them both stared at her, it was from one of the happiest moments in there life "I.. I love it" Alice looked at her fiancé tears in her eyes "you're so sweet!" Walking over she placed her arms around Robyn's waist and placed small kisses on her mouth "I love you" Robyn smiled "I love you too and glad you love it" she smiled and turned her attention to her family "thank you for all of your support,I love all of you.. Mom.. Can you give me away please? Regina can you be a bridesmaid Emma you too and mom I was hoping if I can get Lily-Rose walking she can be my flower girl and Artie can hold the rings?" Robyn finished her speech.

Zelena had a beaming smile "of course I'd love to give you away my munchkin, and I'm sure lily-rose and Artie will love to help out too" Zelena walked over to her grown daughter and hugged her tight.

Regina and Emma both smiled "well if it means I get to dress up Id love to" Regina replied and "yeah me too.. Nothing id love more than being a bridesmaid to my little cousin" Emma laughed. That night ended with them all talking for hours, admiring life as it is as a whole family. Zelena had left to be with her family and Emma left to be with hers, Regina decided to stay over.