Chapter 10

Robyn had eventually stopped crying with happiness when the sickness came back and once again she was hunched over the toilet, Zelena rubbed her back in a soothing manor "I didn't even get the chance to go through this with you" she sighed.

"You're not missing much" Robyn managed to say before hunching herself over the toilet again, and once again Zelena soothingly rubbing her expecting daughter on the back. After a while Robyn stop and fell back into her mom she felt exhausted. Zelena stroked her hair "you're father would be so proud of you Robyn, both myself and Chad are proud of you.. You're not my little forest munchkin any more, you're my grown independent smart daughter, and I wouldn't change a single thing we did together when you were growing up, even the rough patches we went through, I love you so much Robyn" she spoke softly but heard the faint sounds of snoring, she laughed "I hope you heard that, I don't usually pour my heart out" she added before picking her daughter up and placing her in bed, tucking her up like she used to when Robyn was a little girl.

Some time passed when Alice finally arrived home,there was no noise throughout the house and Alice panicked, she looked at her phone. No new messages, she dropped her stuff on the floor took her coat off and went up the stairs quietly, walking into her room she saw both Robyn and Zelena flat out on the bed. She stood there for a brief moment taking in the relaxation in both of there faces before making her way back downstairs to cook something to eat, hoping that Robyn's appetite was back.

Zelena eventually woke up rubbing her eyes she forget where she was for a while but then adjusted and remembered she was looking after Robyn, she looked over at the time to see it was 8pm "shit.. I slept that long" she thought to herself. Turning round to face her peacefully sleeping daughter, she decided to get up to see if Alice was back home. Just as she got out the room she heard a cry of pain, she looked behind her and saw Robyn was still asleep 'must be coming from downstairs' she thought to herself and her instincts pulled her towards the kitchen, she went downstairs and slowly made her way to the kitchen she saw Alice on the floor with a face obviously showing she was in a lot of pain "Alice? What happened?" Zelena ran over to the young blonde woman with concerned look on her face. Alice held out her hand to show a deep gash with blood pouring out "trying to make something to eat.. Ugh I really don't like blood" she looked away from her hand but instantly changed the subject "how.. How is Robyn doing?" Obvious to see that the young woman would not concentrate on her injury unless the question was answered Zelena sighed "well.. She's defiantly better than she was this morning. But I think you need to ask her once she's woken up,now can I please tend to your wound before you bleed to death" Zelena held Alice's hand upright and grabbed the nearest towel to stop the blood flow. Alice rolled her eyes "really Zelena, you over exaggerate everything, I'm not going to bleed to death it's only a small c- holy shit" she gasped as she saw the blood seeping through the towel that was only just placed around her hand "really only a small cut?" Zelena raised her eyebrow "just give me five minutes" she closed her eyes and her hands began to tingle. Alice was sat there wondering what was going on until she too felt the tingle, she giggled slightly at the sensation of healing magic coursing it's way round her wound.

Zelena decided she would help Alice prepare food, once it was finished she went upstairs to find Robyn sat up and awake "how you feeling sweetie?" Her mother tone coming back. "Much better than this morning.. What time is it?" She looked confused "it's 9pm Alice has prepared food for you, I've got to go back home but my phone will be on all night if you need me just call or text" Zelena walked over and hugged her daughter tight "I love you" kissing her softly on the forehead she made her way downstairs and called out to Alice "bye Alice, I must get going now, see how my little munchkins survived without me" she laughed grabbed her keys phone and jacket and left the house.

Robyn slowly made her way down the stairs in the fears of the bubbling bile in her stomach, the smell of food making her stomach grumble "Hey Ali" she said as she walked into the kitchen where food was being dished up "smells amazing" she hugged Alice from behind. Alice smiled at Robyn's warmth "thank you, I do try my hardest to be a chief" she laughed and turned to face Robyn, placing her hands on Robyn's face "you're glowing, looking far more better than this morning. It's like there's something different about you?" She looked quizzically at Robyn and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Well.. There is something new.. It's going to change our lives forever.. But I'll tell you once we've eaten" Robyn smiled and returned the soft but long kiss. 

A/N: so guys, again I'm going to need your help, in order for this story to continue I need you guys to tell me whether your reckon Robyn should have a girl or boy, I also need name ideas for both genders.. I want you guys to be more involved in the story 💙 thank you for the support so far 💙 especially to my mom zellymills 😉💚