Chapter 20

Couple of days later

Robyn placed Elijah in the car seat, today was the day they got to go home, Elijah got to see his home for the first time and Robyn could finally relax in her own bed "hey handsome little man, nanny Zel is coming to get us so we can go home finally" Robyn smiled at her sleeping son who was wrapped up in his all in one coat, with his initials stitched into it.

"Are my two favourite people ready to go home?" Zelena chimed as she entered the room to grab the last bits of Robyn's belongings.

"As ready as I'll ever be" Robyn replied in the happiest tone she had been these past couple of days.

Zelena smiled at her grown daughter "okay then let's get you both home" she continued, turning on her heels and walked to the exit.

Robyn had followed shortly after, carrying Elijah in the car seat, "okay mom,I'm going to need help strapping Eli in into the car, I'm really confused" Robyn huffed in frustration.

"Okay sweetie, look I'll show you, go round to the other side and watch me closely" Zelena smiled and watched Robyn go to the other side, showing her step by step on what she needed to do.

They eventually arrived at Robyn's home,taking a long and well needed stretch, she got Elijah out of the car and smiled at him, his eyes open staring at the outside world "yes little fella this is the outside world, and we are just about to enter your home, well our home, shall we go see your other mommy" she stroked his soft face, and he cooed, making Robyn and Zelena laugh "guess he's excited robs" Zelena linked arms with Robyn as her other gripped onto the car seat. They both made there way into the house.

The house was deadly silent which shocked Robyn "Ali.." Robyn called out to her wife but no answer, "she mu-" she was cut off by everyone popping up shouting "Surprise" and "congratulations", a beaming smile formed across Robyn's face, the one person she wanted to see made her way out of the crowd "you never fail to surprise me Mrs Hood" Robyn placed Elijah down and wrapped her arms around Alice "you're one amazing wife and I love you so much" she continued.

"This isn't the only surprise I've done for you robs" Alice smiled as she got Elijah out of the car seat and made her way upstairs "follow me robs, we can join the party later" Alice smiled.

Robyn made her way up the stairs, and into the room Alice gestured her to go into. Gasping as she opened the door at a beautifully decorated nursery with a cot that matched setting, the setting was the enchanted forest, and a long tall tower. "Alice.. This is perfect" tears brimming her eyes,Elijah was already led in his cot "you did this when I was at the hospital?" She continued.

Alice smiled "yes I did,I thought it would be a great surprise for you and our son, not that he'd understand it now but he will" Alice wiped away the tears that fell from Robyn's eyes and kissed her softly "we have a baby monitor upstairs and downstairs, sooo we can go down to guests and keep an eye on Elijah.. What do you say?" Alice continued holding Robyn's hand tightly but lovingly.

Robyn looked at Elijah and then looked at Alice "he seems comfortable up here, sure" Robyn let Alice lead her downstairs to the guest.

A/N: okay so I may have teared up a little writing this because OMG why could this not happen in a spinoff on MadArcher!!! That's it.. That's my job goal to create spinoffs! 😂💚💙