Chapter 11

Robyn sets the plates down on the table and sits down next to Alice who was looking at her expecting the news Robyn had to tell her "Robs can you please just tell me now?" She asks with a slightly nervous tone. Robyn smiled "relax Ali, it's really good news, so.." Robyn felt nausea come over her but it soon subsided "so, you know we went to see the IVF doctor and got IVF treatment?" She smiled widely at Alice.

"Yes of course how could I forget, you panicked that it would actually work, why you bringing this up?" Alice felt more confused than she did before. Robyn couldn't help but laugh at the quizzical look on Alice's face, she placed her hand on her belly for comfort but also to give Alice a clue, which she didn't understand "Alice.. It worked, we are going to be parents" Robyn grinned.

"YOU ARE PREGNANT!!" Alice squealed in excitement "oh my god Robyn.. I'm so happy for the both of us!! We can start our family!" She hugged Robyn from behind and kissed her neck softly "I love you and our child" she whispered softly. They both sat down and had something to eat and discussed there next plans "Ali, how about we get married, and have our honeymoon in Zambia, before I'm too heavily pregnant" Robyn suggested in a hopeful tone. Alice pondered on her decision for a while and stayed silent until she knew her decision "Yeah, why not, we should make wedding arrangements, In the next couple of days, what do you think?" Alice looked up to see if Robyn agreed but Robyn was too busy smiling. "I'm already on it Ali, moms going to help us, she'll be round tomorrow to help you, whilst I'm going to go shopping with Regina and Emma, I've got a surprise for you" Robyn smirked and leant over to give Alice a kiss.

"Another surprise what could be bigger than you telling me you're pregnant" she laughed and returned the kiss.

Next day
Alice was awake early with Robyn who was still trying to get used to morning sickness "this is not how I imagined pregnancy to be like" Robyn whimpered.

"It'll all be ok I promise, the sickness will subside" Alice smiled.

"You say that but you're not the one throwing up!" Robyn snapped "sorry.. This is just taking its toll,i think I'm okay now.. I need to get ready anyway! And so do you mom will be round soon" Robyn smiled as she slowly got herself up and brushed her teeth extra well and washed her face "love you Ali" she said as she walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to pick out an outfit.

Once they were both done, they said there goodbyes and went there separate ways, Robyn left the house with Regina waiting outside for her and Alice stayed inside waiting for Zelena to come round.