CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

The Newest Hollywood Romance?

That's right folks, it has been speculated that actress Veronica Santiago (32) and actor Sebastian Stan (32) are happily together in a new relationship

That's right folks, it has been speculated that actress Veronica Santiago (32) and actor Sebastian Stan (32) are happily together in a new relationship. While the relationship is new, they are no strangers to being together.

From 2000 to 2006 the pair where in a very serious relationship, one that ended up in an engagement. They split in a seemingly messy breakup, as Santiago moved across the country to Los Angeles immediately after. Not so good right?

The pair hadn't spoken since the engagement was called off, and we all believed they had went their separate ways. Santiago had no serious relationship with anyone after, but Stan dated model Rosemary Hayden (29) from 2014-2015. They called it quits after Hayden was accused of cheating.

Stan and Hayden at the Captain America: The Winter Soldier premiere

As many of you know, Stan is best known for his work on the Captain America films as Bucky Barnes. The third and presumably last of the Captain America films was announced to begin filming around five months ago, and the new characters and actors added to the cinematic universe were announced. Among those added was Santiago, who had been cast as Cecilia Rivera, better known by her superhero name, Static.

Fans were interested to see how their interactions would play out, and we can safely say they have been much better than presumed.

The pair had been spotted together on numerous occasions, and sources say they have been getting close once again. It was said that they looked happy and as though they were enjoying their time together. Could this mean they plan to become more than friends?

Let us know your thoughts on #Sebonica. Do you think this is romance? Or are they simply just friends?

Ik this is bad I really cannot write articles😂