CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

OPERATION SEBONICA

Becca With The Good Hair:
Guys I need assistance.

Scarletto:
With what I might ask?

Becca With The Good Hair:
I honestly don't really know. Veronica messed up with Seb and know he's mad, and she wants to make it up to him but she doesn't know how. She asked for my help, but it's been so long since I've talked to him, I don't even know where to start or what to do.

Best Olsen:
I think it's best if Mackie or Evans answers this one, you two know Sebastian the best out of all of us.

Jesus Chris(t):
I think you should talk to him Becca. I know it seems a little strange, but there's a very small chance he will want to talk to Veronica. If you explain the situation, he'll be more likely to come around and talk to her. He tends to go a little AWOL when he's angry, but he'll come around. Be patient.

Mack Attack:
I couldn't agree more. Apologize on her behalf, as dumb as it may seem. Like Chris said, he'll come around.

Becca With The Good Hair:
Thank you so much. I'm kinda freaked out a little but that helped. Should I go to his trailer, or to his airBnB?

Mack Attack:
I'd say the airBnB. It's more private. He prefers private conversations, especially ones like this.

Becca With The Good Hair:
Ok, I'm going to go. Thanks again!

Jesus Chris(t):
Absolutely!

Best Olsen:
Good luck!

Even though it's a few days later, I'm still so sad about the tweet Chris Evans tweeted. I'm going to miss Steve Rogers so much. Avengers 4 is not going to be easy to watch. I already know I'm gonna be crying uncontrollably during nearly the entire movie. Thank you Chris for your incredible performance as everybody's favorite Capsicle! You will be missed by everyone!