Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

As I brought him to the clinic, I called the nurse to help him clean up his bruised body.

I was waiting for him outside the clinic when I heard the bell ring. Indicating that class had already started.

'Great Y/N, it's just the first day and you are already late. Good impression.' I thought to myself in sacarsm.

Just as I finished my thoughts, the nurse was calling me in.

"Miss, can you come in? He was asking for you." The nurse said. What?

"Erm, sure." I answered hesitantly.

I walked into the room with small steps and I saw him sitting on the bed, looking down.

"H-Hey." I stuttered out.

"Erm, t-thank you for h-helping me." He said in a small voice. He has a beautiful voice. I wanna know how he look.

"Well, your welcome." I said with a smile.

"D-do you want s-something from me?" He asked, timidly.

"Huh?" I asked, confused as to why he asked me that.

"People help me only because they want me to help them to do their homework or pass love letters to their crush." He answered still looking down, not making eye contact with me.

"Oh, no definitely not!" I replied as soon as he finished his sentence.

"Really? I heard you are new here." He said, looking up at me, making eye contact. Shit, he has a beautiful pair of  brown eyes. He had a pale, crystal clear skin, small little cute nose and a full kissable lips. He's adorable.

"Yes, I'm new here. My name is Y/F/N." I introduced myself with a bright smile and bringing my hand out for him to shake.

But, he just stare at me as if his dumbfounded.

"Erm, hello?" I asked, waving my hands in front of him as his not blinking his eyes at all. Which is quite creepy I would say.

"O-oh, erm, s-sorry." He stuttered, looking down again and I catch a glimpse of a red tint creeping on his once pale cheeks. He's too adorable. How I wish I can hug him now.

"It's okay." I giggled at his cuteness.

"So what's your name?" I asked again.

"Oh, i-it's Park Jimin." He said and looked up at me with a slight smile on his face.

"Ohhh I see, you are cute." I said and giggled at him again.

Jimin's POV

'Did she just call me cute?' I thought to myself as it's the first time people complimented me rather than those nasty and hurtful words.

"Erm, what?" I asked shyly.

"O-oh, ignore that. Can you help me with something?" She asked softly. She must have realized what she said.

"What do you need help in?" I asked, getting a little bit more comfortable with her as her presence made me feel like home.

"Erm, I was supposed to go to the office to get my timetable. But I think I'm lost." She said and chuckled in embarrassment. Damn, she's pretty and cute.

"Oh, I can help you with that." I said and chuckled at her. She looked down, not making eye contact with me this time. Did I say something wrong?

I walked out of the clinic with her tagging behind me like a lost puppy. So adorable.

We reached the office after some time and she asked for her timetable.

After she came out from the office, I asked her for her timetable to see if we are the same class or not.

After I checked hers, I realized she's in the same class as me.

"You are in the same class as me!!" I said happily.

"You are so cute!" She exclaimed and laughed at me.

I blushed and looked away as it's the second time she compliment me.

"Come on, let's go!" She said and dragged me to somewhere.

"Slow down, you don't even know where's the classroom at." I said and chuckled.

"Oh yeah. Hehe sorry." She said and laugh awkwardly.

I laughed at her cuteness. She's too cute and pretty for me to handle.

Time skip

School had been going quite good today as Y/N had been sticking to me for the whole day. No one bullied me today as the guys want to leave a good impression on Y/N.

But I did notice when Y/N stand or walk with me, all the guys will be giving me death glares or whispering nasty comments.

I did feel insecure and I tried to avoid her. But she just keep sticking to me like a sticky glue.

I'm not saying she's annoying. She's adorable, cute, pretty and many more. She's just the definition of perfection.

I had reached home already. I threw my bag on the floor in my bedroom and laid down on my bed.

My mind is all occupied by the only thing, Y/N

I think I'm falling for her even more even though I just met for today.

To be continued...

Hi guys!!! It's me!! So Jimin finally came out.
How's this chapter??
Comment your thoughts and plz vote!!
Thankiuu and luv u!!💜💜