Chapter 27

Jungkook's POV

When I opened the rooftop door, I heard someone whimpered softly.

I took a look and realize that it is Y/N that is whimpering by herself.

I quickly walked beside her and gave her a friendly hug.

"Hey, what's wrong? You can tell me anything you know." I said to her in a soft voice.

"J-Jungkook ah, I-I felt so h-heartbroken." She chokes out in between her sobbing.

"Why?" I asked, although I kinda know what's going on already, I want her to say her problems out so she will feel better this way.

"J-Jimin, he..." she stopped mid sentence and cried harder.

"What did he do to you?" I asked. Y/N please, just say it out, I wanna help you.

"I confessed my feelings to him and he r-rejected." She said slowly.

'What the hell hyung. I thought you had mutual feelings as her. Why did you reject her?' I thought, feeling sad and angry for Y/N.

"Okay there, stop crying okay? You don't look cute like this. Plus, maybe he has some other reasons?" I said, trying to comfort her.

She didn't say anything and just snuggled more into my embrace. I only can hold onto her to comfort her.

And after a while, the bell rang. Me and Y/N parted away.

"Do you want to go to the toilet to wash your face?" I asked her, looking at her with concern. She nodded without any words. Her eyes looked swollen.

Outside the toilet

I was waiting for Y/N outside the toilet before heading back to the classroom, I saw Jimin hyung walking past with his head down.

"Hyung." I called out. He looked up at me and give me a smile.

"What are you doing here, Jungkookie?" Jimin hyung asked.

"I'm waiting for Y/N." I said and I swear I saw the sadness flash in his eyes before he turned away.

"Oh, I will be going back to class first. See you later." He said while facing down. But before he can go, I held on his arm.

"Hyung, why did you reject Y/N?" I asked straightforward.

"I-" before he can answer me, the girls bathroom door opened.

"Oh, you are done?" Are you okay now?" I asked, looking at Y/N but still holding Jimin hyung's arm.

"Yeah I'm okay, Jungkook." She said, looking down.

"Y/N, why not-" before I can finish my sentence,

"Let's go Jungkook, class is starting." She butted in and just pulled me away from Jimin hyung.

Jimin's POV

'Her eyes, they looked so swollen. Her face look so pale too. Park Jimin, what have you done.'

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Sorry the updates nowadays are slower. School is starting so I had a lot of things to do. So I'm very sorry🙏🏻🙏🏻
How's this chapter?? Hope you guys liked it!!
Do leave a comment and please vote!!
Thankiuuu!!💜💜💜💜