Chapter 17

Jimin's POV

As I reached my seat, I saw a folded note on my table.

I took it away before Y/N could see if not she would be worried again.

Half way through the class, I asked my teacher whether could I go to the restroom and she agreed.

I went to the restroom with the folded note in my pocket. This is what I do everyday, taking the notes before Y/N could see and throw it away before lunch. So Y/N wouldn't know.

I was at the school hallway when Hajoon came up to me.

"Park Jimin." He called out.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered, looking down.

"I've heard that Y/N kissed you." He said and if glares could kill, I would already be 13 feet under the ground.

I didn't reply him because either way, he would get angry. If I lie to him, he would get mad. If I said yes, he would also get mad.

"Park Jimin, I'm talking to you, you retard!" He said and kicked me on my stomach.

I just stayed on the ground, shaking with fear and hugging myself to protect myself with tears threatening to fall.

"Do not anticipate Y/N to save you cause it's lesson time now, she won't be able to save you." He said and laughed at me while I'm just shivering with fear and hoping that everything would get over quickly.

"Awww, look at you, being all pathetic without Y/N's help." He mocked and bend down to the same height as me and pulled my hair to look at him.

"Listen here Park, Y/N is mine. All of the guys in this school wouldn't dare to touch her except for you. Although you are a nerd, you are still brave enough to touch something belongs to me." He said and pulled my hair harder, causing tears to be seen at the brim of my eyes.

"I want you to stay away from her. I will know every of your movement. If not, I will hurt her to the extend where she will change school. So if you don't want anything to happen to her, stay away." He said and let go of my hair.

"Remember my words, Park. I will not hesitate to do it." He said and spat on me and walked away.

I slowly get up as he kicked my stomach quite hard. So I think there will be a bruise there.

I quickly head towards the restroom to clean myself up and try to look as normal as possible, so Y/N would suspect anything and get worried.

As soon as I'm done, I quickly head back towards the class and today went by quickly, before Y/N could notice anything.

To be continued...

Hi guys!!! Sryyy ik dis chapter is damn short, rlly very sry🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I've been busy with work.
How's this chapter??
Comment your thoughts and plz vote!!
Thankiuu and luv u!!!💜💜