Chapter 13

Y/N's POV
Time skip

Me and Yoongi head towards the front gate. But we only saw SeolNa and MinSeo there.

"Hey guys. Where's Tae?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know. He said he's gonna do something." SeolNa replied.

"Oh, then let's wait for him here." Yoongi suggested and we nodded.

After a while, we heard a familiar voice behind us.

"Hey guys!!!" We all turn around to see Taehyung and Jimin.

"Jimin?" MinSeo asked.

"Hey guys, so he will be joining us for today. Since he's free and got nothing better to do." Tae said while pushing Jimin towards my direction.

"Erm, let's go." I coughed out and we headed to the amusement park.

At amusement park

"Alright guys, since there is 6 of us. Let's pair up." SeolNa suggested.

"Me and SeolNa will be one team while Y/N is with Jimin and MinSeo with Yoongi." Tae said.

"Everyone agree? Nice. Let's go then." Tae answered himself.

"Wait, where do we meet and what time?" I asked.

"We will be meeting at here and let's meet at 7 since it's about 3 plus now." SeolNa suggested and everyone nodded their head and scramble
off.

While walking, me and Jimin had a awkward silence.

"E-erm, so, w-what do you want t-to start with first?" Jimin stumbled against his sentence.

"Hm, how about the pirate ship?" I asked while pointing at it. (I'm not sure what is the name. But you guys know what I'm talking bout right? My smart readers.)

"Hm, o-okay." He said softly and we head towards the pirate ship.

Time skip

Me and Jimin played a lot of different games at the park and it's time to meet the rest.

And also, as time goes along, we are not that awkward with each other anymore.

As we were heading back, it was very crowded on the way. And me being a shortie, would try my best to push my way through.

After a while, I felt a soft and warm hand intertwine with mine. I looked up and saw Jimin smiling at me.

"Here, I'll hold your hand so you won't get lost. And it will be easier for you." He said and continued walking.

I was blushing all the time as I realize how my hand fitted so well in his and how warm and soft his hand is.

As we reached where we planned to meet, the others are already there.

"Oh hey guys!!" Tae shouted.

"Hey, you guys..." MinSeo said while looking at our intertwined hands.

Me and Jimin blushed as we quickly pulled away our hands from each other.

"Aweeee, have you guys made up??" Tae asked eagerly as soon as he notice what MinSeo is talking about.

"W-what?" I asked softly.

"Come on, stop teasing them and let's eat now. I'm famished." Yoongi said while trying his best not to laugh and they all nodded and headed towards a restaurant.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Sry it's abit shorter.
How's this chapter?
Comment your thoughts and plz vote!!
Thankiuu and luv u!!💜💜