Chapter 26

Y/N's POV

The next morning

I head to school, feeling a bit worried.

'Jiminie, didn't text me last night about whether he reached home already or not. Never mind, I will talk to him later.' I thought to myself, on the way to school.

When I was walking towards the school gate, I saw a huge crowd of girls in front, screaming and shouting.

"Omg, he look so handsome!"

"I didn't know he can look so handsome!"

"Omg! His totally my type!"

"Holy shit!!!"

"Istg, his gonna be the most handsome guy I ever seen!"

"His gonna be my boyfriend!"

"I'm having a new crush!"

I head forward to see what had happen. And what I saw was really astonishing.

'Jiminie really kept his promise. He did a makeover for his appearance.' I thought, looking at the beauty in front.

Jimin was making his way towards the school hallway and I walked faster to catch up with him.

"Jiminie!!" I called out when I caught up with his pace.

"Jiminie, why didn't you text me yesterday? What happen?" I asked. He didn't reply to my answer. I had to admit, I was a little disappointed.

"By the way, I have something to tell you. Follow me to the school garden." I said and dragged him to the school garden.

We have reached the school garden and he stopped walking, pulling me back together with him.

"Y/N, why did you bring me here? Class is about to start soon." He said and got his wrist out of my grip.

"Jimin-ah, I like you a lot. Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, looking at him full of hopes and waiting for his reply.

"W-well.." he stuttered our after a long awkward silence.

"Well...?" I asked, looking at him patiently.

"I'm sorry, I don't think we are suitable." Jimin said, eyes turning cold.

"W-what? Why? What happen, Jimin?" I asked Jimin, feeling heartbroken and sad.

"Sorry Y/N, we are just not suitable for each other. Don't bother me anymore." He said coldly then leaving me at the school garden.

'Jimin, what happen to you? Why? I thought we were always fine.' I thought to myself, tears falling.

"Y/N?"

I heard a voice behind me. I quickly wiped my tears and turned around.

"Y/N? What's wrong? Why is your eyes and nose red? Did you cry?" Yoongi asked, full of concern. I just shook my head.

"Let's head to class now." I said softly and head towards the classroom with Yoongi trailing behind me.

At the classroom

When I just arrive at the classroom, I saw Jimin sitting at the front seat.

I felt sad and broken. I hang my head down and walk towards my seat.

"Hey princess, do you want to go lunch with me?" Hajoon said while placing his arm around my shoulder.

I'm about to yank his arm away, but before I can yank it away, someone did it for me already.

"Get your filthy hands off her!" Jungkook yanked his arm away from my shoulder hard enough to send him flying back.

"Who are you to stop me?" Hajoon asked, offended.

"I'm someone not as disgusting as you. Now scram off will you?" Jungkook retorted back and Hajoon head back to his seat, angrily.

"Y/N, are you okay? Why do you look so sad?" Jungkook asked and I just shook my head.

"Why Jimin hyung isn't sitting beside you?" He asked, noticing the difference.

"Jungkook, can you sit beside me?" I asked and he nodded his head, hesitantly.

"Hey, what hap-" And before Jungkook can ask me anymore question, our subject teacher came in.

Time skip

It's break time now, there's a lot of students standing at the hallway gossiping.

"Hey Y/N!" Taehyung shouted across the hallway with Seol Na and Yoongi beside him.

The both of them came up to me and Jungkook.

"Hey Y/N, let's head to the cafeteria together?" Seol Na asked.

"Oh, and where's Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm still quite full, so you guys go ahead. I will be at the rooftop for some fresh air." I said, avoiding their question.

"I will accompany you." Jungkook said and before I can say no, he gave me a look saying 'I'm going with you no matter what'. So I just nodded my head.

"I'll be going now." I said, feeling quite suffocated with so many people here.

Yoongi's POV

"Do you guys feel like there's something wrong with Y/N and Jimin?" Tae asked staring at Y/N and Jungkook in front.

"I thought I'm the only one feeling this." Seol Na replied.

'Jimin must have done something again. Before I approach Y/N this morning, I saw Jimin leaving alone.' I thought, recalling what happen this morning.

"Hey, Yoongi, do you know what happen to them?" Tae asked.

"I'm not sure. Let's just head towards the cafeteria." I answered.

"But I'm worried about Y/N. She doesn't seems like her usual self." Seol Na said in a worrying tone.

"Don't stress her first, wait till she's ready to tell us." I said.

"Yeah babe, don't worry too much. Y/N is quite independent. So don't worry too much. Let's go to the cafeteria for now." Tae said and we all head towards the cafeteria.

Y/N's POV

On our way to the rooftop, Jungkook had been quiet beside me.

"Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook shouted. When I hear his name, I'm a bit tense.

"Hey, Y/N, Jiminie hyung is there. Let's go talk to him." Jungkook suggested.

"No Jungkook, you go. I will head up first." I said, leaving him.

"Y/N!" I heard Jungkook shout behind me.

I didn't turn back and continue walking up, towards the rooftop.

Jungkook's POV

"Hey hyung, what's wrong with you and Y/N?" I asked him the first thing I approached him. He just gave me a smile and avoided my question.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you at the cafeteria?" He asked.

"Y/N said that she don't feel like going to the cafeteria and wanted to go up to the rooftop for some fresh air and I suggest to follow her." I answered, feeling a bit suspicious.

"Oh, don't starve yourself. I will be going to the library now. See you later." Hyung said and quickly went in to the library.

'Something definitely happen between them.' I thought while heading up towards the rooftop.

Jimin's POV

'Y/N, I'm really very sorry. I'm doing this to protect you.'

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Sorry for not updating!! And sorry for updating such a sad chapter on Tae's bday. ANDDD HAPPY TAEHYUNG DAY!!!😩🙆🏻‍♀️💜
How's this chapter??
Hope you guys like it!!
Comment your cute thoughts and please vote!!!!
Thankiuuuu!!!💜💜💜💜💜