Chapter 22

Y/N's POV

It's another day in school. As I'm walking towards my classroom together with MinSeo, I heard something or someone being pushed hard towards the walls.

I told MinSeo to head for class first as I had something to deal with.

Out of curiosity, I walked to the corner of the school where there is lesser people there.

As I'm walking closer towards it, I saw there's 5 guys surrounding someone smaller in size than them.

I slowly walked towards them. And half way, I heard whimpering. I listened to it closely and recognized that it's Jimin's voice!

I quickly head towards them and shouted.

"Hey! What are you guys doing there?!"

They heard my voice and turned around. They had a little surprised expression on each of their faces. One of them is Hajoon.

"Oh, it's my baby. What are you doing here, my dear?" Hajoon asked with a smirk on his face.

I had a small shiver from head to toe from his creepy stare and smile.

"Don't bully quiet people like Jiminie, you coward." I said toughly and pulled Jimin to my side and walked away. It broke my heart seeing Jimin's tears falling from his soft and memorizing eyes.

"Yah Park Jimin! Remember what I told you!" Hajoon shouted from far and Jimin flinched by the sound of Hajoon.

Jimin's POV

Early in the morning, I was walking into the school hallways.

There were lesser people in school as it's still quite early.

The reason why I can early to school is cause you know, I want to avoid Hajoon. He knows where I have been doing and who I have been hanging out with. And I don't want him to harm Y/N.

As I'm about to walk into the library, I was drag away to the corner of the school. And that's when I know I'm gonna get beaten up again. I thought I can avoid.

"Yah, Park Jimin. Did you not hear what I say? I told you to not hang out to something that belong to me! Are you deaf?!" He shouted in my face the first thing he thrown me towards the corner.

"You even have the balls to hang out with her at the café after school?" He shouted louder.

He started punching me, kicking me, spatting in my face. There's nothing I can do but only to curled up in a ball, whimpering.

"Listen carefully Park, ...."

"Hey! What are you guys doing there?!"

I heard a voice that I had missed a lot although it's only 1 day.

"Oh, it's my baby. What are you doing here, my dear?" Hajoon asked.

"Don't bully quiet people like Jiminie, you coward." She said and pulled me away from them. I had tears falling from my eyes as I felt relieved that she's here.

"Yah Park Jimin! Remember what I told you!" Hajoon shouted from far and I flinched from how fierce Hajoon sounds.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Sry dat dis chapter is a little shorter.
How's this chapter?? Hope you guys like it.
Do leave a comment and a vote!!
Thankiuuu!!💜💜