Chapter 24

Y/N's POV

"Next, let's get your hair done." I said pulled Jimin into the hair salon opened by my mom too.

"Wait, why?" Jimin asked and pulled my backwards, to prevent me from stepping into the salon.

"Cause you got a good clothings already. I want to change your looks so people won't bully you anymore. You can still be yourself, Jimin. Don't worry." I said with a soft smile.

He looked a bit hesitant but agree to it anyways.

"Good afternoon, how may I help the both of you?" The counter lady asked.

"Can you please get B/N (barber's name) to help this guy here to style his hair?" I asked.

"Okay, you may take a sit at one of the chairs while I'll go help you get B/N." The counter lady says.

"Thank you." I replied and pulled Jimin to one of the salon chair, waiting for the barber to come.

"Jimin, don't worry, the barber that I just asked for is very good at styling people's hair." I said and give him a smile as I see him, looking quite nervous.

"Hi, I heard that you are looking for me?" The barber said.

"Good afternoon, yes I'm looking for you. Can you please help him style his hair to something chic?" I asked.

"I have to cut his hair first then maybe dying it to brown?" He said as his checking Jimin's hair.

I nodded and the barber starts his magic on Jimin's hair.

Time skip

After some time, the barber have finally done styling Jimin's hair. He even teach Jimin how to style his hair according the his face shape, etc.

(The result👇🏻👇🏻)

'Shit, although he look cute with his usual nerdlook

look. But he look damn cute now.' I thought, staring at Jimin.

"How do I look?" Jimin asked, looking at me.

Jimin's POV

"How do I look?" I asked Y/N. But there's no answer coming out from her as she's just staring at me and I'm starting to blush from her stare.

"Hey, Y/N?" I asked as I wave my hand in front of her.

"Y-yes?" She asked, stuttering.

"I'm asking you how do I look?" I asked again, chuckling a bit.

"O-oh, you look amazing." She said with a huge smile and again, I blushed at her comment.

"Let's pay and get contacts for you now." She said and pulled me towards the counter to pay.

I feel a bit embarrassed as I should be paying for my own things. Even is she's richer than me, as a guy should pay. No matter for what.

"Y/N, I can pay for my own contact lense money later." I said as we are on our way to some spectacle shop.

"You sure? Nahh, I will pay for you. I'm the one who's dragging you around for all this things. So I'll pay." She said.

"No, as a guy-" I was cut off by a short peck on my lips by a certain girl I like a lot.

"Shh, today's on me. You can treat me next time." She said, looking into my eyes.

I swear I can stare at the face of her's for the whole day without getting sick of it.

I swear I can get lost in those eyes of her's.

I swear, even though it's a short peck, I still feel giddy inside me.

I swear, I have never have this feeling with anyone.

Fk Y/N, I'm really falling hard for you.

To be continued...

Hi guys!!! This chapter is a shorter.
But how's this chapter??
Hope you guys like it and a merry Christmas!!!!😁✨
Leave a comment and vote!!!
Thankiuuu!!!💜💜💜