Chapter 21

Jimin's POV

The bell rang, indicating that classes are over.

I stayed in class in a while as my professor wanted to talk to me.

When I walked out of the class, I saw Y/N and Jungkook standing at the corridor, talking and laughing.

Something in me snapped and I felt angry. I quickly walked away, wishing that they never notice me. But luck was never on my side.

"Jiminie hyung!!"

I felt a strong arm wrapped around my shoulder and a smaller figure beside me.

"Me and Y/N plan on going to the nearest café to study together. You wanna join us??" Jungkook asked me.

I shake my head, staring straight down the hallway, still feeling angry and jealous that Jungkook is closer to Y/N than me.

"Aweee, cmon Jiminie, please~~" Y/N plead with puppy eyes.

"Alright, fine." I said and sighed just because Y/N looked so cute.

Y/N and Jungkook cheered and we three head towards the nearest cafe.

At the cafe

We found a seat that is around the corner as it has more privacy.

I thought Jungkook will be sitting beside me but no, Y/N is the one that sat beside me.

And the moment Y/N sat beside me, I smelled her cotton candy like perfume.

After we sat down, a waiter came by to our table to take our order.

After we finish ordering, we start studying.

Most of the time, I can see Y/N struggling with Science. So I decided to help her.

While I'm helping her, I can feel Jungkook's piercing gaze, looking at me and Y/N.

I kicked his leg under the table as a sign for him to stop staring.

He chuckled and continue studying. After I'm done teaching Y/N, she looked at me and gave me her signature cute smile.

"Thank you Jiminie." She say and continue studying while I'm trying my best not to blush.

Jungkook on the other hand, kept teasing me with that sly smile on his face.

Time skip

After a few hours of studying, Jungkook received a message from someone. He looked up at me with a smile.

"Sorry guys, I gotta go first. My mom asked me to go home to help her out." After he said, he gave me a wink and wave goodbye to Y/N with a bunny smile.

After Jungkook went out,

"Jiminie, do you want to have a rest?" She asked me with a soft tone.

I'm too shy to reply her, so I just nodded my head shyly.

"Then let's order some drinks?" And I nodded again.

'Why am I always so shy around her? Can't I be more brave like Jungkook? Aish, Park Jimin yahh~'

To be continued...

Hi guys!! I'm sorry dat I have been on hiatus for so long. I'm so sry my lovely readers🙏🏻🙏🏻 my life have been abit of mess dats y. Don't worry I will update more often now. Continue to support me and this book thankiuuu~💜💜