Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

I was walking into the class with Jimin.

But I notice Jimin had his head down all the way when we were walking to class.

Maybe he heard the nasty comments and wanted to avoid the death glares given to him.

Honestly, I felt comfortable around him. That's why I like hanging out with him. But he doesn't seems comfortable.

When we were in class, I noticed Hajoon and his friends or probably the whole class. They were all whispering or giving Jimin death glares. Welp, mostly the guys.

When Jimin walked to his seat, I saw his expression changed to a sad one and saw a lot of writings or notes on his desk. Maybe hateful comments.

Seeing him sad, is making me feel sad too.

"Jiminie, ignore those." I said, trying to cheer him up.

I noticed that he blushed as soon as he heard the nickname that I had given him.

I sat beside him as that's the only sit available since no one wants to sit with him.

He sat down on his sit still staring at the writings while thinking about something until the teacher walked into the classroom.

I thought his still sad and bothered about all the comments that had been given to him. So I teared the notes and erased the writings for him.

He looked at me and gave me a faint smile and continue listening to what the teacher is talking about.

While his listening, I'm just staring at him. He looks too beautiful to look away. Wow I'm sounding like a guy now.

I think Jimin has noticed that I'm staring at him as he's giving me side glances and blushing so hard.

I giggled at his cuteness softly, trying not to get caught by the teacher for not paying attention.

"Y/N, would you like to answer this question since you look like you had been paying attention to what I have been talking." The teacher said in sacarsm.

"Erm..." I said, not really know what the teacher had taught us so far and I suck at maths.

"It's x=6 as 2x=12 and then you bring 2 over to divide 12. So the answer is 6." Jimin whispered softly, trying to not let the teacher know he's helping me.

"It's x=6 as 2x=12 and then you bring 2 over to divide 12. So the answer is 6." I said the exact same thing as the one Jimin tells me. And surprisingly I got correct. Who am I kidding, a nerd who's good in everything just helped me.

"Good, pay more attention in class, understand?" The teacher said. I sigh in relief and nodded my head.

As the teacher turn back to the board and continue her lesson, I heard a soft giggle beside me. I turned to look at him, smiling to himself while shaking his head.

"Pay more attention to the class and not me." He whispered to me with a blush.

I giggled softly and turn to pay attention to the teacher in front.

Hajoon's POV

I had been staring at Y/N since the start of the class. But the person she was staring at, wasn't even me!

She's been staring at the ugly nerd since the start of the lesson.

"What is it about him that I don't have. I have better looks than him. I don't wear nerdy glasses like him. I'm a more fun person." I asked my friend beside me while staring intensely at Y/N and the nerd.

'Park Jimin, you will get it from me for going close to Y/N.' I thought to myself while smirking.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Sorry that this chapter is shorter.
How's this chapter?
Comment your thoughts and plz vote!!
Thankiuu and luv u!!💜💜